5. School glitches

POV: Jenna
Today is the first day back to school sense I got my bionics and I am so excited. I want to dress nice but classy. So I go with my favorite salmon colored dress with a lace covering, black ballet flats, black dangly earrings, my black side satchel, and the necklace Chase got me a few days ago. Oh did I mention CHASE GOT ME A NECKLACE!!!! I was so happy I nearly glitched. It's a silver chain with a black three circle lock on a read heart. The black circles kinda look like the ones on our mission suits bug I didn't mind.

When I was done straightening my hair and doing my makeup Chase walked out looking super hot. He had on blue jeans, a blue T-shirt that complemented his mussels very nicely, a plaid shirt wrapped around his waist, and his black high tops. "Dang, Jenna you look amazing. It looks like you are going to the prom. Oh that reminds me, will you go on a date with me." he asks shyly while blushing.

I can't believe he just asked me this. I can't believe he likes me. Wait he is getting a concerned look on his face. Oh wait I haven't answered. Crap what do I say that doesn't make me sound like a love struck dork. Think Jenna think, think faster Jenna. Don't lose him. Oh I know "Yeah, of course I will go out with you" I say nervously. He smiles and says "Good or this would be very awkward." Before I know what happens he grabs my waist and pulls me int to him pressing his soft warm lips into mine.

He starts to pull away but I push my lips into his. He gets the message and pulls me so close to me you couldn't fit a peace of paper in between us. I put my hands around his neck and we just stayed there in a sweet long kiss. Then we here Adam yell "Ewwwwww" and point to us like people did in elementary school. Bree yelled "Finally" and Abbi just awwwed and took Adam out of the room.

"No I wanna see lady golfer and stubby neck kiss again" Adam wined

"I got this" Bree said and grabbed him. Then she super sped him somewhere. she appeared next to Abbi a second later. That made Abbi jump about a mile into the air. Literally. With her flying she jumped a mile high.

"Not funny Bree. Chase, Jenna can you two stop kissing and find out where Adam is." Abbi said annoyed

Chase pulled away and touched his temple. I gave him a pouty face and he gave me a fake sympathy look and a holographic radar appeared in front of us out of his eye. Abbi looked a little freaked out but the rest of us just acted like it was nothing. "Seriously Bree." he said kinda mad. He is so hot when he is mad. "Antarctica. You took him to Antartica."

"It's so far yet still to close to him." Bree states defensively.

"One of you two have to go get him." Abbi said concerned.

"I'll get him Abbi." I say with a big smile.

"Thanks Jenna. I guess SOMEONE is to arrogant to clean up her own mess." she said hinting to Bree.

I run to Antartica and get Adam "ok guys now we have to get to school. I don't wanna be late on my first day back." I say commanding.

They all kinda look at me like they didn't expect me to say it like that. Then I realized I used my vocal manipulation to sound like my commando app Kya. Then I use it again and yell "get in the davencar." They run like there lives depend on it except Chase he and I just laugh and walk to the car hand in hand.

When we arrive at school I jump out and run inside while Abbi and Chase come in hot on my tail. Abbi is pulling Adam and Bree just walks in looking like she regrets being related and friends with us. I take Abbi to the office and she has the same first hour class as me Chase and Adam.

We all walk into chemistry and I trade partners with Adam. This makes me partners with Chase and Adam partners with Abbi. Me and Chase listened to Abbi try to explain today's lesson to Adam and we just laughed.

Next hour I was in gym alone. While Abbi and Chase had AP world history and Adam had study hall with Bree. The gym teacher said we are playing dodgeball tournament and we had to be separated into 4 teams. I was picked 3rd to last and was kinda upset. Then my team sucked which made me even madder, and on top of that my adrenaline was going because I had rubber dodgeball's getting thrown at my face. I was pissed at this point and that is when it happened. My worst fear happened. I glitched.

At first it was just a little agility to help me dodge but then I got nervous and ended up using my molecular kanisis it throw the balls at the other team and hard. I think I hit them a little too hard and knocked them out. Then I turned into Kya.