Chapter 3

Hi guys, there is not much to say except: please vote/fan/comment. It would really mean a lot. Listen to the song on the right, they are my favourite Taylor Swift songs. Thanks a lot to @EmoEmotionel for writing a comment and giving me advice. You should totally read her books, they are amazing. Especially A broken hearted girl - it is really good. Thanks for reading this book, I know it's rubbish, but I'm really grateful to those who vote, fan and comment. Love u all......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the middle of the night my heart racing. I looked to my right, my sister snoring loudly. The clock behind her said it was 3 am. I breathed a sigh of relief. It was just a bad dream. My head hurt and my legs were shaking. I sat up in bed and thought about the nightmare I had just had. Sweat dripped from my head and I wiped it with the blanket. I stood up and walked over to the mini fridge on the other side of the room. I took out a bottle of water and then closed it. I walked over to the side of the bed and looked at Caitlin, sleeping and snoring. I drank some water before putting it back into the fridge and going back into bed. I looked up at the ceiling and tried to get to sleep. All I could think about was what we were going to do tomorrow. Finally my eyes felt drowsy and I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to find Caitlin out of bed and changed, brushing her hair in the mirror. I sat up and yawned, tucking a strand of hair behind my ears. I smiled at Caitlin who smiled back, still doing her hair. I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

"Hey," Caitlin said just before I entered the bathroom. "Got a good night's sleep?"

"Um yeah," I answered trying to avoid eye contact. "yeah, I did."

"Good, were going to have a busy day today," she said staring at me. "We've got a lot to do."

"Kay," I answered.

"I'm sorry," Caitlin said, silently. "I really am. Not only for yesterday, but for before as well."

"Really?" I asked, surprised. "I know yesterday we had a bit of fun when we were packing but it doesn't mean that I forgive you for what you did."

"I know, Rachel," she sighed. "I know."

"Good, because I don't think I will be able to forgive you for what you did. Or Sam."

I rushed into the bathroom holding back tears. I looked at myself in the mirror before stripping myself for a hot, bath. I could hear Caitlin calling my name from outside but I ignored her. This was all her fault, I dont even know why I came with her after what she had done. I leaned into the bath and blocked out the rest of the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys how was that??? I know it was short, but I dont like fitting everything into one chapter so I'm going to spread it out and write small chapters. Hope you liked it. If you did please vote/fan/comment. Love u all. What do you think that was all about? Who's Sam??? Please comment on what you think. I will post the next chapter tommorow hopefully, with who Sam is and what had happened. Hope u liked it!!!

forgodssake xxx