Chapter 4

Hi guys, I'm so sorry it's late. I was meant to post this a week ago but I have been so busy. Because of this I'm gonna post a extra long chapter just for u guys. Hope u like the book so far. Sorry I couldn't dedicate this chapter to all of u but a big shout out to EmoEmotionel, savannahda1Dfan and XxSnow_WhitexX for reading this book and commenting. I love u guys loads. Please vote/fan/comment. It really means a lot when u do. Thanks xx Here we go:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrapped a towel around me before stepping out of the bath and onto the cold, tiled floor. My head was throbbing and I felt weak and tired. I didn't want to go into the room because I could still hear Caitlin opening and shutting drawers and sighing to herself. I sat on the toilet seat, tightening my grip around the towel. I thought. I thought about that night. And before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) 'FLASHBACK' This is what happened 3 months ago:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened the door to the café where me and Sam were going to meet. I saw him crouched in a booth right at the back and headed towards it. Me and Sam were together. Officially going out. Everyone thought we were a good couple and they envied us. I slid into the seat next to Sam and hugged him tightly. He kissed my head and hugged me back.

"Hey beautiful, where were you?" He asked staring at me with his gorgeous green eyes. My heart skipped a beat.

"Sorry babe," I answered blushing. "My mom was driving me mad. She keeps going on about how Caitlin wants to go London in a few months to settle down and get a job. She wants me to go with her."

"Oh," he says, his face falling. "Nice."

"What's wrong babe?" I ask sliding my hand into his. "Aren't you happy for her? Or are you just gonna miss me?" He chuckles, but I am not convinced. There is something wrong, I've seen it for a few days, but I don't want to say anything and I don't want to get into an argument with him.

"Yeah it's definitely that," he says. "But I am obviously happy for Caitlin." He whispers the last part. I take his hand up to my lips and kiss it. He wraps his arms around me and nibbles on my ear, causing me to giggle.

"Do you want anything?" I ask picking up a menu.

"No, no I'm fine, I've just eaten."

"Really? But I thought you were at football practise, that's why we couldn't meet earlier?" He hesitates for a second looking guilty.

"Um yeah I was," he says stuttering. "But I grabbed something on my way here."

"Oh," I say. I knew he was lying. You could just tell. I wanted to say something when a lady came up to us asking want we wanted.

"Nothing thanks," I answered suddenly not feeling hungry. Sam just sighed next to me and placed his arm on his lap.

"Shall we go?" I ask, looking back at Sam. His luscious lips stood out and his muscular body was just perfect. His wavy blond hair stood in place and his green eyes sparkled in the sun.

"Yeah," he says distracted. We both stood up and left the café. My hand linked with his as he walked me home. The walk was long and awkwardly quiet. As we got to my house Sam kissed me goodbye. It was a short, stubby kiss. I felt scared, that something was very wrong. Normally his kisses were rough but delicate, hard but soft. They were magical. But this wasn't. I waved goodbye before entering my house and darting to the bedroom. As soon as I entered the bedroom I saw Caitlin in front of the mirror doing her makeup. When she saw me she quickly put everything down and grabbed her handbag and dashed out the door. I was confused but didn't really care. When did she get back?? I thought to myself. I flopped onto the bed and closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep. Suddenly I hear my mum's voice from the stairs.