Jihoon (Woozi)

This is dedicated to DarkAngel12662. Thank you so much for requesting!! I'm sorry for how long it's taken me. I hope you enjoy this!

----------------

{Your P.O.V}

'Ugh I'm so tired...' I think, walking out of the school, my backpack slung on my shoulder, my instrument at my side. (A/N let the instrument be whatever you want. in my mind, it's a tenor sax, bc that's what i play irl in band) I get into my car, putting my stuff in the backseat, and drive home. Once I get home, I set my stuff down by the door, I take my shoes, then instantly walk towards the room that I share with my boyfriend, Jihoon. I change into a tank top and pajama pants, get into the bed that I share with Jihoon, and fall asleep instantly.

{Jihoon's P.O.V}

The bus stops at the house at the house that I share with Y/N, my girlfriend, and I get off. Before the bus leaves back to the dorms, I see Seungcheol hyung come up to the front, by the doors.

"Don't get too excited about seeing Y/N again, Jihoon-ah! We have practice starting next week!" he says, smirking. He looks at me suggestively, and then winks at me.

"Y-yah! I'm not gonna do that with Y/N, Seungcheol hyung! A-at least.. not yet.." I reply, blushing furiously, mumbling the last part. He chuckles, and then walks back to where he was sitting net to Jeonghan hyung, resting his head on Jeonghan's shoulder, closing his eyes. I laugh as I turn around. 'Those two must be dating...' I roll my eyes before walking up the driveway, seeing Y/N's car parked there. I get excited to see her again, and I walk through the front door. I was about to yell, but I saw her shoes, backpack, and instrument case laying by the door. I take my shoes off, and quietly tip-toe into the hallway. I glance over to our shared bedroom, and see Y/N laying in the bed, fast asleep. I smile to myself, walking in the room, and I lay down beside her. It's not until I wrap my arms around her waist that I realize how tired I was after the Boys Be promotions. Once I set my head on the pillow, I fall asleep.

{Your P.O.V}

My eyes flutter open as I slightly wake up to the feeling of pressure on my waist. I get scared for a second, but I look down and see Jihoon's arm around me. I breathe a sigh of relief, and my eyes widen soon after. 'JIHOON IS BACK FROM SEVENTEEN'S PROMOTIONS' I carefully unwrap his arm from my waist, and stand up. I walk over to his side of the bed. I get an idea, and I slightly smirk. I bend my knees slightly, and pounce on Jihoon. I wrap my arms around his neck, and I put my head in his chest.

He groans out of slight pain, and he opens his eyes halfway. He sees me on him, and he quickly wraps his arms around my waist again. He sits up, and I wrap my legs around his torso, hugging him tightly. He hugs me back, and I take my head out of his chest. Tears start running down my face, and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"Y-Y/N?? Why are you crying?" Jihoon asks worriedly, wiping away the tears. I giggle and look at him, tears still falling.

"I missed you, you dork." I said, sniffling. Once he hears that, he smiles, putting his head in the crook of my neck.

"I missed you too, my princess." He mumbles, his lips grazing against my neck, and I giggle again. He takes his head out from my neck, and cups my face with his hands. He gently presses his lips against mine, and I respond instantly. I instantly move my hands up to tangle into Jihoon's soft blonde hair, and he wraps his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him, if that's even possible. He pulls away first, and I pout. Then he yawns, laying down in the bed again, bringing me with him. He cuddles closer to me, and closes his eyes.

"Lets go back to sleep again, Y/N... I'm tired.." Jihoon says, yawning afterwards. I smile, nodding in agreement. I kiss his cheek, and then lay my head on his chest.

"Alrighty," I said, listening to his heartbeat. "I love you." He only hums in response, and we both fall asleep again.

----------------

A/N i'm so sorry i haven't updated in a while!! i've been really busy lately, and i haven't had time to write down all of the requests i've gotten. i hope that you like it though, DarkAngel12662! bye bye!