Seungcheol (S.Coups)

this was requested by pockyura and i hope you enjoy it!! i'm so sorry that it's taking me so long to update! after this is published, i will still have about 18-19 requests to write, so the request box is closed off for now. anyways, i hope you like this!

----------------

{Your P.O.V}

"Y/NNNNNNN~ I wanna go to the pawk!!!" My 2 year old nephew, Yuhan says, running up to me as he hugs my leg. I chuckle, ruffling his hair. I nod and pick him up grabbing my stuff. I put on my galaxy vans and walk out the door, Yuhan following behind me, holding onto one a couple of my fingers with his small hand.

We walk to the park, and the first thing Yuhan sees is an ice cream stand. He tugs on my hand, pointing at the ice cream stand. "Can we get ice cweam?" He asks, giving me his adorable puppy dog eyes. I nod, and he cheers. We walk over to the stand, and I buy Yuhan "Superman" flavor, while I just get chocolate. We walk over to a bench and sit down, and Yuhan eats his ice cream, watching all of the dogs run around the park.

After what seems like only a few minutes after Yuhan and I sat down, I see a boy running towards us, yelling. I turn my eyes away from the boy to see a dog jumping up onto Yuhan. Yuhan starts to cry, and he drops his ice cream cone. I had already finished my ice cream, so I instantly bring Yuhan into my lap and try to calm him down. He grips onto my shirt and clings onto me like a koala as he continues to cry. I pet his hair and wrap my arms around him tightly, quietly shushing to try and have him stop crying.

The boy that I had seen before the dog had startled Yuhan is standing right in front of me and Yuhan, heavily panting. "I'm so sorry about that" He says, looking at me. "I had taken my dog off of his leash for a split second, and the second I looked back at him, he sprinted off towards you two. I'm so sorry." His eyes are apologetic, but I can't help but trust him.

"It's alright," I say, smiling at him. "Yuhan just got a little scared by your dog. He doesn't like dogs that jump on people or lick them." I chuckle, looking down at Yuhan, who was still in my arms, but it looked like he had calmed down. He was just looking down at his ice cream that was still on the ground. Both the boy and I saw where Yuhan was looking, and we began to laugh. The boy looks at me as I stand up from the bench.

"Hey, do you want me to buy Yuhan another ice cream cone?" The boy says, smiling. I slight blush, but politely deny.

"Y-You don't have to do that," I say to the boy. "I have my own mon-"

The boy cuts me off. "No, I insist. It was my dog that scared Yuhan, so I should be the one who buys him a new ice cream." He looks at me, his eyes firm, but soft at the same time. Knowing that he won't leave until I let him buy Yuhan another ice cream, I give in.

"Fine." I say. He instantly smiles, and pulls me into a hug. After a few moments, he pulls away, and coughs to try and cover the awkwardness. I look down blushing, and he clears his throat.

"S-Sorry about that." He says, looking down. "How about we get Yuhan another ice cream now?" Once Yuhan hears what the boy said, he starts to cheer. I start to laugh, and the boy laughs along. We walk over to the ice cream stand, and the boy buys Yuhan another ice cream cone. I was about to walk away, but the boy stopped me before I could leave. He looked down, a blush forming on his cheeks. He starts to stutter as he speaks. "D-Do you wanna exchange phone numbers?" He finally gets out.

"B-But we don't even know each other's names!" I say, my eyes widening. He chuckles, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"My name is Seungcheol." He says, smiling. "And what's your name beautiful?" Seungcheol asks, squeezing my shoulder. I blushed, and looked down. This time it was my voice that began to stutter.

"M-My name in Y/N. And sure, w-we can exchange numbers." I say, giving him my phone. He gives me his phone and we exchange our numbers. We hand our phones back to each other, and he gives me another hug.

"See you another time, Y/N..?" He asks, looking kind of desperate. I laugh and nod.

"Sure, Seungcheol." I said, starting to walk away. "I'll see you again. Bye!" Him and I both wave at each other and go our separate ways.

~{the next day}~

I wake up, and my phone instantly lights up as I get a text.

승철 - Good morning beautiful~

----------------

i really hope that you guys enjoyed this, and hopefully i'll be able to update more often! byeeee~!