Minghao (The8)

This was requested by -sanha
tHIS IDEA WAS GENIUS OMG THANK YOU! Anyways, I hope you enjoy it!

----------------

{Your P.O.V}

Today was the day of Seventeen's fan meet, and the day I get to meet my best friend, Xia. We've constantly messaged back and forth for 3 years, and we have so much in common. Our bias is Seventeen is both The8, so we both planned to get him cute little gifts.

Just as I finish setting up my gift for The8, which was a strawberry flavor of one of those Japanese Ramune sodas, and a USB of me doing a dance cover to Adore U, with a letter I wrote about how much him and the rest of Seventeen mean to me, I get a message from Xia.

Xia: "Y/N, are you almost ready? I'm already at the venue!"

I reply, getting excited about meeting her.

Me: "I'm almost ready! I just need to finish my makeup, and I'm gonna leave. Remember, I'm only 15 minutes from the venue. The meet up is in an hour!"

As I click send, I put on some light makeup. I put on my Converse and get into my car. As I pull into the venue, I grab my gift for The8, along with my album of 17 Carat, and walk over to where everyone is waiting.

I look around, but I can't find Xia anywhere. 'She must've gone to the restroom..' I thought, as I start to get worried, but I shrug off the feeling.

After everyone floods into the auditorium, Seventeen files out onto the stage. As they all get situated, you hear S.Coups yell, as he begins the group introduction.

"Say the name!"

"SEVENTEEN! Annyeonghaseo! Seventeen-ibnida!!" They say in unison, doing their hand sign and bowing. Everyone in the audience cheers as the boys sit down at the table.

When everyone settles down, they start calling up rows to meet Seventeen, and I started to get anxious. I couldn't find Xia anywhere!! I tried to calm myself down as they called the row that I was in.

The first person sitting at the table was Joshua. As I walk up to him, he gives me his award winning smile, and I slightly blush.

"Annyeonghaseo! What's your name?" He says, looking into my eyes after he signs the photo card.

"Annyeonghaseo. My name is Y/N." I say, smiling. He looks off for a moment, deep in thought. When he comes back to focus, he looks at me again smiling.

"You have a beautiful name, Y/N. Who's you bias in Seventeen?" He asks, slightly cocking his head to the side.

I blush again, and get a little confused. "Thank you, Joshua. And my bias is The8. Why'd you ask?"

Joshua looks down as he slightly smiles to himself. "Oh. No reason."

"Ok.. Kamsahabnida!" I smiled at Joshua before walking on to the next memeber

*~LATER~* (A/N I AM NOT WRITING SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR EVERYONE. ALSO I AM NOT CHANGING THAT TYPO XD)

Soon, I reached the last person; The8. I use all of my gained confidence to walk up to him. He looks at me and raises the corner of his lips slightly

"Annyeonghaseo! What's your name?" He says, smiling a bit more.

"Annyeonghaseo! My name is Y/N." I say, smiling brightly, as I give him the soda bottle and the USB. As soon as I said my name, his eyes went wide, and he grabs my hand.

"C-Come back here.." He says, slightly tugging me around the table.

"W-Why?" I ask. My eyes slightly widen at his sentence.

"Go backstage. Tell the guards that I sent you back there, and I'll meet you there in a bit. We need to talk." He says, in a bit of a monotone.

I just slightly nod and head to the back. As I head back there, I get stopped by the security guards, and I tell them that Minghao had sent me back. They let me through, and I walked to the backstage area. I decided to sit on one of the couches. I put in one of my earbuds and listened to "Love Me Right" by Exo to pass the time. After what seemed like only a few minutes, I start to see the members of Seventeen file in. Once I see The8 come in, I stand up and start to walk towards him.

Once the members see me, I hear Junhui start to coo, "Awwe, Minghao, is this that girl Y-" but Minghao interrupts him by slapping his hand over Jun's mouth. He nervously chuckles as he grabs my hand. "Lets talk somewhere more... private."

I blush as he brings me to an empty room, with the rest of the boys cooing and howling behind us. He closes the door, and looks at my burning face. He gently puts his hand on my cheek, and whispers softly, "Xia is so glad that you're here right now."

He chuckles at my widened eyes, then quickly types something on his phone. "Check your phone." He says, and not 2 seconds later, I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket. It was a message from Xia, but this time it didn't say Xia..

Xu: "I love you Y/N."

I was confused for a moment, then I realize what was happening. Tears filled my eyes, as I looked up from my phone and saw Minghao holding a rose.

He puts the rose down and wipes away the tears streaming down my face, then gently kisses my forehead. He then leans his head against mine, and begins to whisper.

"Y/N, I love you. I have for almost 2 years. It took me a year of the two us messaging for me to realize that. You're so much more beautiful than I expected."

"I-I love you too, Minghao-yah." I mumble, wrapping my arms around Minghao's neck and putting my head into the crook of his neck. He chuckles again and wraps his arms around my waist, bringing us both closer.

When we both back away from the embrace, he keeps his arms around my waist and gently presses his lips to mine. I wrap my arms around his neck again, deepening the kiss. We both pull away, slightly panting, and he mumbles a "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I giggle and whisper a "Yes." as we walk out to the main backstage area, hand in hand.

----------------

A/N This took me 2 days to write omg. Also, this thing is long as hell. I think this is the longest one I've ever written. O.o But again, this was requested by xiuting_star, and I reeaaaallly hope you like it.

Annyeong!
-Corinne