Study Date

I am dedicating this to WalkingTrashCan @iamdrarrypotter and TalaThomas1 are you guys happy now? This is the good version of this okay so you don't have to steal my notepad anymore.

"Malfoy.." I say walking up to the blonde haired boy. He stopped and looked at me expectantly. "Can you help me with potions because I'm sort of falling behind and you're kinda really good at it?" I ask hopefully.

"Fine, Potter, meet me in the library after dinner," he said, smirking, then walked away.

Did he always swing his hips that much? Does he always wear as tightly fitted trousers? Or is he trying to kill me? An ass like that should be illegal.

I can't believe Hermione talked me into this. She knows I like him. She won't admit she knows but I know she does.

At least he accepted, it would have been awkward and highly embarrassing if he hadn't.

I wonder how tonight will go.....

*meanwhile wherever the frick Malfoy is*

I can't believe Potter just asked me to help him with his potions work. And I accepted!?! I don't know if I should be happy or worried. I have a study date with Potter! Wait no, no I don't. He's straight. He just wants someone to help him with his potions work. But then again why didn't he just ask Granger?

Actually I don't care, he asked me and that gives me an excuse to talk to him without insulting him.

*back to Harry yay*

The rest of classes and dinner went by quickly for Harry. And soon he found himself sitting in the library waiting on Malfoy to arrive.

"Potter."

"Malfoy." He smirked at me and sat down.

"So what do you need help with?" He asked raising his eyebrows in such an attractive way.

"Um.. Basically everything to do with this homework. I really don't understand it." I say, blushing at how stupid I sound.

"I see.." He smiles and starts talking about potions.

Somewhere along the lines I stop paying attention to his face. More importantly-his lips. I start thinking about all the things those lips could be used for. And very quickly, my jeans are too tight.
"Potter," he said and I snapped out of my thoughts. He raised his eyebrows and smirked at me. "You weren't listening at all were you?"

I gulped. "Um.. No..." I say and I notice him glance a little lower than would be considered normal.

"So, Potter, I'll ask again," Draco said placing his hand just above my knee. "What do you need help with?" He asked, sliding his hand up my thigh. I could see the lust in his eyes.

"What do you want to help with?" I ask him. He just looked at my bulge and then back into my eyes, licking his lips. "Is there somewhere we can go?" He nods and stands up.

I collect my stuff and follow him towards the dungeons, I thought we were going to his room when he pushed me against a wall and kissed me. Hard. He worked his tongue into my mouth and I moaned. His body was pressed to mine and I was lost in the intensity of the kiss.

When he pulled away he took a few steps to the side and opened a door. He pulled me into the small room. Soon I realise this is a cupboard. Quite a large cupboard but a cupboard nonetheless.

He pushed me up against the wall and casts a charm to lock the door and also a silencing charm.

He kisses me again then starts kissing and sucking on my neck.

His hands start pressing against the front of my jeans. I moan, loudly.

Suddenly, he stops. He looks me dead in the eye, "May I..?" He asks. I nod and he undos my jeans. He pulls them down with my boxers and drops to his knees.

It happens so quickly, one second he drops to his knees, the next his dick is in his mouth. He moves his mouth in all the right ways. I was moaning and crying out until it all got too much and I screamed his name in ecstasy as I came in his mouth.

When I was completely finished Draco stood up and pulled up my boxers and my jeans, then kissed me sweetly.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered against my lips. He pulled back and looked me straight in the eye, "Would you consider being my boyfriend?" He asked, slowly cautiously, as if afraid of rejection.

"I'd love to be your boyfriend, Draco." I replied.

He smiled and kissed me again. We said our goodbyes and left both smiling like idiots.

I wrote most of this at school so that was fun but yeah hope you liked it and stuff.💗

Also there's over 5k reads on this now thank you all so much I never ever thought I'd get that many reads. You are all fabulous okay?

~R