The Common Cold

We had been living with muggles for some time now and everything was great.

That was until the day Draco started sneezing. He was so confused but I thought it was adorable. The next day his nose wouldn't stop running and his lips went dry.

"Harryyyy what is this horrible thing that's happening?" Draco whined.

"It's called the cold Draco baby," I say sitting down on the other side of the couch from him.

He made the grabby hands at me signalling he wanted me closer to him. I laughed and said, "No baby, I don't want to get ill."

"Please.." He pouted.

"I'll go ask Severus to send you some points okay, love?" I ask.

"Yeah okay, I guess.." He says pulling a blanket over himself.

**

A day later Draco's potions arrive and by this point he was refusing to get out of bed, even though Harry kept telling him it was only the cold and he wouldn't die.

"Draco baby, I have your potions," I say walking into our bedroom.

He immediately sat up and made the grabby hands at me as I walked over and gave him them.

He drank them quickly then I told him to rest for a bit so he fell asleep.

**

At around 7:30 I heard Draco shout, "Potter, get your fine ass in here!"

I quickly walked into our room and as soon as I got there Draco pressed his lips against mine in a passionate kiss, full of love.

"I'm allowed to do that now because I'm better," He whispered against my lips.

He dragged me over to the bed and started kissing me again and well you know the drill.. ;)

I'm so sorry it's been such a long time please except this oneshot

Love you all 💗

~R