Best Day Of My Life

It was a beautiful day. Absolutely beautiful almost as beautiful as I knew he would look later.

Finally he will be mine forever.

We decided to do it in a muggle type fashion. In the middle of nowhere, on a beach. Very few people were invited.

Hermione and all the Weasleys are coming (except Ginny because she didn't want to), so are Draco's mother and Pansy. That's all he invited which is fair enough.

I'm wearing a black suit with a white shirt and black tie. I left my hair quite messy because I know he likes it like that.

Ron knocks on the door, "You need to get down there, mate," he says. I nod and walk out of the door with him.

I walk down to the little arch that the ceremony was taking place in front of and looked around. Everyone that should be there was. The person doing the ceremony walked up to me and shook my hand, he had hair to rival the Weasleys but didn't quite have the freckles. He said his name was Alan and he sounded nice enough. He said to me that it was strange having a muggle style wedding with no muggles present and using magic to get there, especially with a pureblood involved. And I told him how Draco actually planned most of it hence me having never met him before.

Our conversation stopped as Hermione started casting the spell to create flower petals on the sand where the love of my life was about to walk.

Crack!

I look up to see the most beautiful thing ever, Draco Malfoy - soon to be Potter - in a white suit with a black shirt and white tie. His eyes were shining brightly, his hair sat perfectly and he had the most adorable smile on his face. His mother was standing beside him proudly and the sun was starting to set behind them. I wish I had a camera so I could capture that moment forever.

They walked over slowly and when they got to me Draco's mother passed me Draco's hand and smiled at me before sitting beside a crying Pansy.

I looked at my lover and smiled at him then we both turned our attention to Alan. He said all the shit that's said at weddings and we were married.

It was by far the best moment of my life.

We returned to The Burrow for the after party and everyone got incredibly drunk. Once that was done Draco and I left and went back to our small house where I screamed his name as he pounded into me late into the night before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Look I made a new cover and it's so pretty!

Also please read my new book 'There's two?' I posted today and I'll be updating it sometime this week so please go support that!

Love you all 💜

~R