The Revelation

"I remember you" she responded

"What is your name?" Neal was confused but he continued to keep his charming face blank of emotion. She had looked incredibly familiar but he count pin point it.

"I'm Frea (pronounced like freya) Canfley." she responded.

"That's pretty," he commented. It was a unique name enough that he would have remember if he had come across it before.

"it different from my birth name, I don't know what that name was. I got this name so my dad could find Me." she explained. She had been drawing for a few minutes now which interested him.

"Do you want me to help you find your dad?" he wondered. Maybe she figured a thief could find people. Oddly she smiled at his offer.

"no I found him. He hasn't found me yet I'm playing with him." she replied.

"That not very nice." the words came out without much thought. Neal was more and more intrigued with the young girl. Everything in his body was trying to tell him something but he didn't know what it was.

"This is my oldest memory." she handed him the paper. It showed a young girl. Her mouth being covered arms flailing by a masked man. She was flailing and crying staring at a man sleeping in the bed. He assumed it was her father. Her father had strong features and dark curly hair. Then it clicked, everything lined up. His heart stopped beating and his breath was stuck in his throat. His hand started to grip the paper so hard it started to rip. He was unaware of the tears going down his face.

"How is your name suppose to help your dad find you?" he was choking on his words. The people behind the glasses were frozen in place. They had never seen this side of Neal nor understand why it was coming about.

"Its an anagram." she replied.

"For what?" he voice went lower and voice more desperate.

"rearrange my name and it spells, Neal Caffrey. Hi dad" Neal leapt out of his chair and charged at the girl clinging to her all but sobbing.

"My little Lena, you're back." he spoke. Fowler being the divine jerk he was decided now would be the best time to come into the room.

"Get away from my suspect," fowler demanded.

"She is a minor she is my daughter and I do not consent to her being question without counsel and least of all by you." Neal growled picking the girl up and walking out with her. Peter and Diana were the first to react and ran after her.

"Neal where are you going she cant leave yet." peter spoke.

"And why not!?" he responded. The intensity in his eyes was enough to make peter take a step back.

"You're here you can give consent to her being examined and tested if she is ok we dont know what she was being kept for and what they did to her." Diana explained. Neal though about it long and hard and nodded his head. He placed the girl down and placed both hands on her shoulders.

"You stay with Diana and peter. I have to go get your uncle." she nodded and watched him walk away. She turned around to look at the pretty woman.

"Aunty," Diana was taken aback by the sudden name but she figured if neal told her that Diana was ok that that was more then enough for the girl to trust her. She ushered the girl to the medical examine room.

Hours later

Neal came back with Mozzie in tow. He found his daughter sitting at his desk wearing an FBI sweatshirt and sweat pants playing with a pair of handcuffs. She looked up when shadows were casted above her. She pointed at Mozzie.

"Uncle?" she asked looking at Neal and he nodded. She nodded in response.

"Aunty went to get food things. She says she wants me to talk to a head doctor. I said I have to wait for dad to say if it ok." she explained as the cuffs in her hand unlocked and she looked pleased with herself.

"Aunty?" Neal and Mozzie asked.

"She means Diana" peter said walking up to them.

"Well you can talk to uncle Mozzie he can give her the answers she needs." Neal told her and she nodded locking the handcuffs and started to pick them again. Mozzie leant over to Peter and in the best hushed voice that he could manage (which really wasn't a good one,)

"What answers am I trying to get from her?"

"Just need to know her current mental state and what happened to her while she was with that man and if he was the one that took her." Peter answered. Mozzie nodded pulling up a chair and sitting next to her.

"Uncle, what's my name?" she asked staring at him. In turn he looked at Neal for help.

"Lena, Lena Caffrey," Neal answered.

"Lena is Neal, I like it," she smiled.

"Lena I'm going to asked you some question, if you can't or don't want to answer them you don't have to." Mozzie explained.

"Are you going to ask all of us?" she wondered out loud.