The Crime

This bust was a normal one. A higher exec was embezzling funds and also trafficking young girls in and out of the country for a profit. Peter didnt think too much of it. He was more surprised that this was brought to him. Usually the cases that are brought to him are a little more creative. He was taken out of his thought when Diana came up to him.

"You need to see this," she walked him over to the master bedroom where the exec's wife and children were waiting. She walked peter into the closet where one of the cabinets showed a girl about 16 years old hugging herself. She was dressed better not by much but better then the girls who were trafficked and she was on the thin side. Peter crouched down to her level.

"What's your name dear?" he asked reaching out for her. She shook her head no and tried to move away from him. Diana had much more progress getting her to come out. Upon getting out of the closet the wife went berserk trying to get at the girl.

"You cant take that one, shes shes our adopted daughter give her back." she screeched.

"Show me the papers and you can have her." Diana remarked walking the girl out.

Back at the FBI

The young girl was in an interrogation room sitting quietly and staring at the wall. Peter and his team just stared at her wondering who she could be. Fowler had been at the office and insisted she be questioned. Lawyers and parents couldn't be found since she hadn't spoken yet so they didn't even know if she was for sure underage. Diana walked into the room setting down papers a pen and some water for the girl.

"a man is going to ask you some question in a little bit," she patted the girls head before walking out. The girl push the water aside reaching across the table for the paper and pen. She stared at the pen intensely before flipping the piece of paper to empty side. She scribbled and scribbled until fowler came in. She shrank into her chair. Peter noted that she seemed much more afraid of fowler then she was of him.

"Who are you what is your name?" he demanded rather loudly. The girl let out a squeak and started to shake a bit.

"Were you his pet, did he use you to convince the other girls?!" peter and his team started to become really tense and were trying to maintain control.

"Dad I want my dad" she whimpered.

"How old are you" fowler growled causing her to wince. She held up both hands counting.

"16" she answered and fowler let out a yell before walking out. After leaving the room he went into the adjoining room.

"No one talks to her but me," Fowler looked more agitated and a tool then usual. He walked out before anyone can say anything. The team turned to look at the girl to be taken aback since she was standing right up against the two-way mirror. She was putting the papers in the ridges so they would press up against the glasses. They were portraits of peter and Diana, the two she had met. They were done with great care and accuracy. She went back to sit down and placed her head on the table closing her eyes.

"Diana, call child services and a lawyer keep fowler away from her. I think i can get her to talk," he ran out into the office where everyone sat and sure enough he was met with his personal criminal Neal Caffrey.

"Neal I need you to talk to someone?" the young brunettes eyebrow shot up with curiosity.

"We found her on a case and we don't know what she knows or who she is but she likes to draw so maybe you two can bridge that gap or something." peter fumbled with his words as they walked. They arrive at the interrogation room. He ushered Neal to go in when the girl sat up in her seat. She got up walking to Neal, which was a shock to everyone. She poked his chest and whispered to herself before sitting down.

"You're real," she said out loud.

"My name is Neal Caffrey" he smiled and sat down.

"I remember you" she responded