Twisted Vernacular: Renouncing the faiths we had slurred

I'm imposing a pause in this. Because none of these are attacks that I can take. My defenses are dimmed, my artilleries trimmed. How could you do this to me? Do you not see what you have done? I will falter when you shudder. When you cower, when your heart's a pitter patter. But even when life is so, we were always together. Igloo-d ourselves from those ugly weathers. But as you surrender and you throw me asunder. You silenced my heart. Vacant...frozen. You frosted my veins. Now numb…now still. I close my eyes and you faked a smile inside my head. You're ripped apart, but told me a joke instead. No. I must find you now. I must get to where you are. You're waiting for me. You're all alone there. I'll make my heart scream and my blood flow warm. And after this storm, I'll pierce through the constellations and search for you between the stars and drag you right back to earth where you belong. I'll shove your gun towards my brain and shoot your map on the back of my mind. I'll engrave your fear with bullet size emotions. Let them ram through my head, so I shall never forget. I love you. And I'm coming for you.

We must bring in the cavalry to win this war because I don’t want you to take this risk. I am the bearer of good news because I have run through your previous words in my mind and they have penetrated my shell. Even though I want to die, I don’t want you hurt. I will no longer refuse. Even when the hail, snow, and sleet rain down on us, we’ll be Eskimos, keeping each other warm. The eye of the storm will see that we need each other and it will cease to be. I am almost a white dwarf, the corpse of a star, but I will be revived. My shaky fingers dial the three digits that will save my life as I rip off a sleeve to apply pressure to the wound. The corners of my mouth turn up, a real smile this time. We’ll survive and get a second chance at life. A chance to start anew.

Stick around to see what happens in the end! Epilogue has been uploaded!