Twisted Vernacular: By your actions; absurd,

I'm outside. I left the house and my teenage worries. Stay where you are. I'll come find you. It's been days, so I've packed your clothes and cooked and boxed your favorite. I just wired you money and bribed the cabbie to momentarily forget the rules of moving cars. I won't be long, so stay put. I phoned you some dozen times, but I guess your battery ran out. That's okay, too. Because I brought an extra battery for you as well. We'll crash at some hotel and I'll watch over you sleep. I'll make your chocolate coffee with bubbled sugary milk on top with sprinkled Cadbury powder because it's weird delicious like that and you liked it. And after we go back, crossing the borderline of the living, we'll pick up the scattered composition of our belief strewn across the footprints of these jittered legs. I'll have you made visible again, to the eyes of recognition. Have you made whole, of satisfaction of mediocre air. Let's forget about this, yeah? I don't believe I can't save you and your engine won't work. I will find you. I'll find you somewhere along the hills within those woods you covered yourself in protection from the jeopardies of Life. Wait for me? I'll come find you.

I’m grateful for everything you’ve done, such as packing provisions and being there for me. Don’t be driven to despair when I tell you the end of the road is near. I am not willing to make a deposit because I will never gain any interest. All there will be is my withdrawal from society and the harsh world. The driver runs red lights and doesn’t yield, but when we come to an intersection, I don’t want you to get caught in the crossfire. My batteries are drained and not rechargeable; I cannot be the Energizer Bunny that keeps going on and on. As enticing as your words seem, I can’t accept. If you dare, journey around the world in eighty days and chase me to the edges of space. Sail the seven seas and scale any mountains that stand in your way. You’ll never find me, not under the canopy of the tree in our backyard, anyway. Hopefully, you’ll arrive after it’s too late; you don’t need to see me like this. A bittersweet memory. I pull a knife out, its serrated edge glinting maliciously in the sunlight. I hesitate for a few seconds, but then I plunge it into my stomach. Perhaps I have lost my sanity, but I believe I have to suffer. My death. Slowly, but surely. I love you, brother, but you can’t interfere. You are preventing me from my happiness. STOP fighting for me! My words ring out loud and clear as I bid you farewell.  

Next chapter is available!