Oz Plot

Boring ole' Kansass . Dark and gloomy and never much fun . Five girls wanted to get out and enjoy their teen years , but it seemed impossible when Kansass was ultra ... Grey . But a tornado hits . The girls hide out in an RV , not wanting to know what happens around them . Finally , everything clears up and the girls find themselves in the middle of a mystical place - Oz . The Brilliam Wizard of Oz meets them , giving a tour of the 1Derworld City . On the tour , they encounter the Warlocks of Oz .

Liam/GF ; The Brilliam Wizard of Oz who lives in the 1Derworld City . The leader of everything and everyone in Oz . He is the first to encounter the girls . (girl) doesn't really trust anyone yet , only the girls . She is just like everyone else in their teen years , just trying to get through it . When she is brought to Oz , she is quiet and stays near the back . She doesn't really speak up , she stats to herself . But she doesn't notice when Liam starts to constantly stare at her , almost as if she is the only one he sees . Liam gives the entire tour with his eyes on her . Something about her shyness and insecurity makes her appeal to him . Can Liam break (girl) out of her shy shell , or will he lose her forever ?

Zayn/GF ; The Wicked Warlock of the West who happens to be with everyone at 1Derworld City when the girls come in . Zayn and Harry are the dark/wicked warlocks . Zayn sees (girl) from his little hideout as Liam is giving the tour . She is so innocent and pure of life and happiness . He hates it . (girl) doesn't take a liking to the wicked boy either . He's too mean and shallow for her . This relationship starts off as complete despising . When (girl) gets lost in the emerald walls of 1Derworld City , who happens to pass by but Zayn . (girl) regrets it , but asks Zayn for help . Zayn wants to refuse and send her to the dungeon or something , but his cold heart says to help . He helps her back to their room , learning a bit about (girls) life in Kansass . She is supposed to wed the town mayor's son , but she doesn't love him . Does Zayn end up falling in love with her ? Will her mind change about him ? Or will it end up as just another way to Kansass and heart break ?

Niall/GF ; Niall the Good from the North of Oz . He was visiting to check up with Liam . Niall was in the kitchen when Liam happened to pass by with the girls on the tour . In between stuffing his face , he cast an occasional glance at (girl) as they stopped for lunch . He noticed that she ate more than the others - kinda how he liked it . (girl) does notice how Niall keeps looking at her . And she knows how her heart feels . She already has feelings for him , the smallest though . (girl) ends up doing the dishes when everyone else goes out to the courtyard . Niall sees and he stays behind , chatting up a conversation with her . He realizes how nice and caring she is . But (girl) see's through his 'disguise' and thinks he doesn't like her for her personality , just her looks . Will (girl) see that his love is pure , or will Niall move on to someone else ?

Louis/GF ; Louis the Sassy from the South . He is probably the sassiest in all the land . He only gives a crap about himself and his SassCitizens . The most vain out of all his brothers . He loves to mess around with his favorite brother , Harry the Wicked Warlock of the East . They love to pull pranks on people and form secret meetings . When (girl) comes into the picture , Louis doesn't cast a second glance at her . She looks perky and smiley , too much of a cheerleader type . Louis likes a girl who can take control , if you know what I mean (wink,wink) . (girl) looks like she would rather be taken control of . But that isn't the picture . Louis is forced to sit next to her at the dinner table . (girl) isn't too thrilled about it . To her , Lou is just too full of himself . But as (girl) talks to the other guys , Louis realizes that she's more than just a perky perk . Can Louis bring out this girl's nasty side , or will she leave with all of her purity ?

Harry/GF ; Harold the Horror from the East . Don't let his name fool you , Harold can actually be pretty sweet and kind . To be totally honest , only the ladies that have spent the night over call him Harold the Horror , if ya know what I mean (wink,wink) . He's can be rough , he can be gentle . It's the girls choice as to how they want it . That's why his brothers never see him at night . He almost always has a different girl with him . He visits 1Derworld city to try and snatch a new girlie . On the tour , they pass Harry lounging by the pool . he immediately notices (girl) by how innocent she seems . Almost as if she had something to hide . But no , (girl) is the one that suggests going for a swim . She seems to be the life of the party . Ever hear of 'don't judge a book by it's cover' ? Well , (girl) is just like that .