Dark-like Plot

It all starts one night at a party when the boys come together as one group and the girls come as another . Nobody really wanted to talk to each other , but the boys make the first moves .

HARRY 

Harry is a tortured soul . Living alone since what happened with his mum and sister . He grew to not care about anyone . All his ex play things new that he could get so dark . When he first met the lads , he didn't like them at all . He despised anyone who thought they were darker than he . The lads all decided that Harry was the darkest , therefore he should be the leader . But becos' Harry didn't really hang with the crowd , he declined . So they made Louis leader becos' he was right behind Harry . Harry sometimes cares when it comes to someone he loves , but he doesn't show it . His girlfriend knows about Harry and how mean and dark he is and can get . She heard all the stories , which caused her to be scared . She didn't wanna get involved with him , but he forced her . She tries her best to ignore him every now and then , but her love for him breaks through . Will she realize what he feels for her or will she walk away ?

LOUIS 

Louis is almost as dark as Harry is , maybe that's why he's the leader . He can be really dark and forceful if you push him too far . Sometimes he tends to get possessive . When he meets his girlfriend , he immediately notices she's new around . He takes a fancy to her and dubs her 'my property' . His girlfriend is shy at first . Keeps to herself bookworm . The first thing Louis notices is her blonde hair . He likes blonde . His girl doesn't really like the new area . She recently moved nearby with her mum when her parents divorced . She meets Louis by chance and she has no idea about who he really is . Eventually over the weeks , she starts to open up and become like Lou . She becomes sassy and fearless . She eventually becomes bestfriends with Harry's gf due to their similar boyfriend situation . Whenever Lou or Harry is out , they leave their girl with the other to keep them safe . But will her sassy mouth end up costing her one of the best things that ever happened to her ?

NIALL 

Niall is the one that looks innocent . But he's just as dark as Liam and Zayn . He has been living with Zayn since he was younger due to the fact he was put up for adoption . Niall had suffered from a near rape case and that made him cold . He realized that the world was horrid and he had tried to take his life once . He failed horribly . Instead , Niall drowns out his troubles in alcohol . He goes out every night and comes home around five in the morning . Then one night at the pub , he meets a beautiful red head . Niall's girlfriend is able to stand up against Niall cos' she has more guts . She grew up with an abusive stepfather and she toughened up from the experience . She usually keeps to herself unless someone tried messing with her . Will she have to look out for Niall , like she looked out for herself ?

ZAYN 

Zayn helped take care of Niall becos' he knew how it felt to stop everything . But unlike Niall , Zayn drowned out his own troubles with drugs . He's usually stoned at one point in the day or another . Zayn doesn't really care much . He can be mean and forceful , but he doesn't show it around girls . Usually he gets into plenty fights . At one fight , a girl was there , trying to stop it . Zayn's girlfriend is too caring . She knew about Zayn but didn't want him hurting himself . She tried to keep him out of fights . She cared about him before he even knew her name . His girlfriend is a kind-natured girl . But what happens when his girlfriend gets hurt in one of his fights ?

LIAM 

Liam is probably the least darkest out of everyone . He always finds himself fighting for love . He never starts the fight , barely forceful . He tries his best to keep the lads out of trouble . He acts like the father of the group . Liam's girlfriend is the opposite of him . She is insecure and uses that against others . She can be mean . But when it comes to meeting Liam , she tries to change her ways . She tries to be nice and caring . She proves that one person can change your perspective of life . What happened when his girlfriend comes back , complaining of nausea and stomach cramps ?