AAoOD Plot

So the lads are at a coffee shop when five FABULOUS girls walk in . They are just like One Direction . The girls call themselves No Way Out and they work under Psymon to save the world . What happens when they meet and work together to stop The Wanted Terrorists from taking over 1Dland ?

Harry/GF ; Harry feels like he knows her at first . It is as if he has met her before , but he can't quite place when or how . But (girl) remembers it very well . They had hooked up at a party - BAM ! One night stand ! - and Harry left her alone in the motel room the next day . That was why (girl) joined with No Way Out , trying to make the world better and show that girls aren't as fragile as they look . These two are the second-in-command and the most sexual , that's probably why they hooked up . When does Harry finally realize what happened with (girl) all that time ago , and what will she do - leave No Way Out to heal her broken heart or fight with them and Harry , falling in love all over again ?

Louis/GF ; Absolutely hate each other at first . Louis doesn't like how (girl) automatically makes herself the leader/command of One Direction and No Way Out , only becos' they are both the leaders so he doesn't really find it fair . (girl)'s sassy mouth and witty ways has gotten her into trouble before , but she never cared . She thinks that Louis is just another piece of ass (kinda like Harry) and she waves him off whenever he tries making a suggestion . (girl) is actually used to being in charge , more of a dominant and controlling type of girl but is really hard-to-get . No man has ever proven they could stay . But Louis finds his 'release' in her . Then , (girl) gets irritated by Louis not following her directions . She confronts him and it leads to something - Louis kissing (girl) . Lou feels something , but does (girl) ? She only gets sassier to him . But has Lou been getting blind signs ? There are times when (girl) brushes her hand up against his crotch . (girl) is actually just teasing him , not giving up to him so easily . Will Lou try to make the first move , or end up wanking every night ? Will (girl) get too busy teasing Lou to actually pay attention the the bad guys ?

Zayn/GF ; Zayn is a bit unsure of One Direction teaming up with No Way Out . He think it's a bad idea or the guys to work with the girls . He secluded himself from the group , letting his ego get higher than his quiff . But he notices (girl) alone also , watching the problems with everyone . It seems as if they know about everyone else's problems but their own . Zayn approaches (girl) and they engage in conversation . Zayn tells her of his background , raised in foster homes across the state and never having a real family . (girl) tells him something that even the other girls don't know , she had been abused and sexually assaulted by her mother's coworker when she was 15 . Zayn gets all sentimental for her , becoming protective . But is (girl) feeling his big-brotherly love , or actual love ? What happens to Zayn when (girl) goes missing , getting taken by The Wanted Terrorists ?

Niall/GF ; Niall is a flirt , but so is (girl) . He doesn't originally go after her . First he goes after (Harry's girl) but she rejects him with Harry on her mind . Then he goes after (Louis' girl) but she tells him off , having seen his act with (Harry's girl) . Before he can even try with (Zayn's girl) , Zayn is glaring at him . (Liam's girl) is way to serious for Niall and he is about to give up . He thought being in One Direction would get him girls , and he thinks of leaving . As he is packing up his stuff , he sees (girl) crying in the corner . Niall thinks that he can turn on his charm and get her . It turns out that (girl) was crying after a fallout with (Liam's girl) . (girl) had been talking to Liam and (Liam's girl) suggested she grow up or go home . Niall feels kinda bad and helps her out . He isn't used to girls crying on his shoulder , but there is something different . Does Niall change his flirtatious ways for (girl) or try flirting with the others again ? Will he snatch her heart before she leaves No Way Out ?

Liam/Gf ; Liam and (girl) are more like the mature ones . They really care and try to keep the two groups under control . Liam has nothing on his mind but getting to know her . And she feels the same ! But they don't know it . After the fallout with (Niall's girl) , (girl) realizes that she might actually love Liam . But her vow before No Way Out might break : Don't fall in love when you save the day . Liam asks (girl) on a date and it goes too far . (girl)'s period doesn't come ... Could she be pregnant ? She feels that a pregnancy could ruin her day saving . Does she get an abortion for No Way Out , or keep the baby for Liam ?