A letter to the love of my life

I think about you Lord, and automatically I think of your mercy. The most common thing after that is to think about praising you for the gracious way you forgive .

I think of your abounding love and I'm blown away. I think of how you always prove me wrong in my doubt and help me overcome my unbelief.

I think of all the times I've screwed up, how many times you must have exploded with anger in the past at my sins and yet you chose me.

You set me apart in my mothers womb, you reached and reached until little by little I started to lift up my hand for you to grab. Once we finally connected as one it was like no other thing I've ever experienced.

You've guided me, you've held on firm. When one of my fingers left your grip you've always hung on.

While I stumbled and tripped over the dirt as we walked along the Rocky path, you swung me into your arms until the ground was even again.

There has been so many times where I've cried and you've always been there to wipe the tears.

I put my confidence in you because you are the only one I put my hope in, you are the only one I can trust.

It's easy to say that you are my one true love. You are the love of my life, the redeemer of my soul. My one and only, my all in all.