Chapter 15

The next morning was a lazy morning.

I showered, changed into some sweats and a tshirt that Andrew lent me, (which Andy wasn't too happy about) and listened to music that was downloaded on my phone.

Andy ended up telling Andrew everything so he would let us maybe stay a bit longer, which I didn't really care about. Andy was out to go meet with Marceline since she now worked with the band, so I was in this room all alone. I miss my friends. I hate my life.

"Hun are you awake?" Sammi Doll suddenly knocked on the guestroom door.

"Yeah I'm awake," I sat up in the bed.

"Hey," she smiled as she came inside. I grinned. She's so nice. Like an older sister. I barely talk to her, which I blame myself for.

"Hey what's up," I said as she plopped down on the bed next to me with an open People magazine in her hands.

"First of all. Are you okay? Word's going around and it got to Jinxx and he said something's wrong," she said softly.

I groaned. Why is everyone gossiping??

"I got kicked out of the house and got in a fight with my dad's ... er.... mistress."

"Oh," she said softly. "If you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here."

I smiled.

"Thanks Sammi," I said. Just then, my guy walked through the door.

"Hey babe," he grinned until he saw Sammi. "Umm..." he began, staring at her.

"Oh shut the fuck up!!" She laughed.

"I'm just kidding, Doll."

She threw her magazine at him and stood up.

"I'll talk to you later babe," she told me, giggling and pushed Andy aside so she could walk out the door.

Andy laughed and sat down next to me.

"So how did your meeting with Marce go? Which I'm incredibly jealous of since I haven't talked to any of my friends in forever," I frowned, looking down.

"Chin up darling," he said, pulling my face up and planting a kiss on my lips. "It won't be for long. And remember, school's starting next month."

"Don't remind me, babe."

"Well I was talking with Marceline about... everything and what we should do next and... we thought that us moving back down with Alex would be a good idea. And maybe you could start school in Orange County."

My jaw dropped.

"Well I like the idea babe, but... going to school there? "

"It'll be nice! And remember, Marceline and Brooke agreed to move across the street from our house since Brooke turned 18. Now all that's left is for you to finish school. And they'll be there with you.

"True. At least I won't be alone in that school I guess."

"So is this the game plan?"

"I think it is," I smiled and threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. "Finally ... we'll officially have a house to ourselves. And Alex too, " I giggled. He laid back and I climbed on top of him, locking my fingers with his.

"LA will be nice. So many things to do," he hinted.

"DISNEYLAND, BABE. WE HAVE TO DO IT."

"YES OMG."

He took my hand and kissed it.

"Ashley you're too amazing. I don't think I tell you enough."

I grinned and rolled over to lie down next to him.

"So Captain, when does our ship leave the shore?"

"Tomorrow, hun," he said softly with lights in his eyes.

Oh God, I can't wait. <3