Chapter 18

"Sir, what are you doing here?!" Andy said. I stayed quiet, peeking through the rails.

"Listen here punk, where is she?" He growled, grabbing Andy by his neck and pinning him against the wall, choking him.

"Where's who?!" He played dumb.

"Don't give me that crap!" He pulled out a gun and held it under Andy's chin. Oh my God.

If I ran out right now he would definitely shoot me. Oh my God oh my God oh my God. I started having a panic attack.

"STOP!!" I screamed from the top of the stairs. Fuck I wish I could take that back. He let Andy go and started coming in the direction he heard my yell. It was dark so he probably didnt see me yet. I got up and ran for my life down the hall. I went to the first door, to Andrew's room, but it was locked. I quickly shuffled over to the second guest room and went inside, closing the door as quietly as I could behind me. The first place I went was into the closet..

I closed it and just tried to slow my breathing bit couldn't. I took my phone out, and it was on 1% of battery level. My jittery fingers nervously danced over the screen in panic for 911, but I suddenly heard the bedroom door swing open. I turned my phone off so the it wouldn't look like the closet was glowing. Oh fuck. I held my breath as I heard my dad step around the room. But then.

The closet door flew open.

"AHHHHHHHHH" I screamed.

"Ashley wake up!!" Andy shouted, as my eyelids flew open.

I was there back in our bed with Andy's arms over me, shaking me.

"Are you okay?!?!" He was so panicked as he took my hand.

I sat up really quickly and stared around the room. It was 1am and it was dark, and I couldn't catch my breath.

"Ash please tell me are you okay?" Andy watched my face as my breathing slowly became regular again. "Babe your face is pale as all hell. Please talk to me," Andy said.

I noticed our bedroom door opened and there was Jake, CC, and Andrew in pjs and bedhead hair.

"What happened?" Jake asked as they came inside. Andrew sat on the bed next to me.

"N-no no I'm fine. It was just a bad dream. I-im okay."

"Hun you're shaking," Andy pointed out.

"I'm fine okay?! Sheesh," I laid back down and tried to sleep.

"Ok..." everyone said before they left.

I shut my eyes and felt Andy pull the covers over me more.

"If that was about your dad..." Andy said quietly. "I'll never let it happen."

I didn't say anything and just went back to sleep.

Maybe moving to LA tomorrow is a good idea. I can't stay in this city anymore. Not after this dream.