Brothers

THANK YOU SO MUCH ILUVDASIYCHAIN FOR REMINDING ME OF MY LOVE FOR PIRATES! A PIRATES KISS WAS AMAZING AND THAT STORY BROUGHT ME SO MANY IDEAS ABOUT THE STORY I AM GOING TO WRITE. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

HOPE YALL ENJOY. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK AND IF YALL HAVE IDEAS, TELL ME!

Enjoy!

Prologue: Brothers

Family by Noah Gunderson

The light of the moon cascaded upon the island, lighting up the little town that surrounded by the ocean. People walked the streets, heading home as the sun disappeared. Lights turning off within the homes, getting ready for bed. No one knew there was a pirate ship hidden within a cave near the shore, nor did they know that two brothers were sitting upon a cliff that scaled the island, watching as they plotted to raid the island of its riches. The eldest brother was scanning the home of the wealthiest family, the Tassin's, on the island.

He has been watching them for a couple days now and he knew their routine as if it were the back of his hand.

Tomorrow night, he thought.

Tomorrow night he will steal every jewel, silver and gold within home. He would take what he wanted and get away with it.

A smirked appeared on his face, fantasizing the riches that would surround him within hours. As captain of the ship, he had responsibilities. He had to pay his crew with rum and fine ladies. He had to make sure his ship was up kept so he could sail the roughest seas. But most of all, its what he loved to do. He loved to cause terror, watching their faces as he took everything from them. He loved to sail his ship, proud to be a pirate.

While the eldest brother was watching the Tassins's home, the youngest brothers eyes lingered on something else.

A girl.

She was climbing out of her window, her long black hair, flying free with the oceans breeze. She ended up on her roof, her legs close to her chest, staring out at the sea. He couldn't see her much from the cliff, but he knew she was a beautiful girl. The moon rays lighting her up, from within the shadows, bringing her to life.

He couldn't remember a day where he thought a women beautiful. They were just things for pirates to play with. Never once has he felt a urge to talk to one, to find out about her life, her dreams. He was mesmerized by this creature as she looked at the ocean.

"Brother what are you looking at," the eldest asked, finally done with staking out the night.

"Nothing brother. Just trying to figure out the best plan for tomorrow night," he said looking down, hoping that his oldest brother wouldn't notice the girl he was staring at.

"You can't fool me. I've been watching you for nights. Drooling over that girl over there. You didn't think that I wouldn't have noticed her, did you?"

The youngest brother said nothing.

"I have been watching her every night also, brother. She is quite a beauty, isn't she. I wouldn't doubt that see wants to be a part of the ocean. To sail it." The eldest brother said, fixing his eye's upon the girl on the roof. He has noticed her just as much as his brother. He couldn't help himself. A women that loved the ocean just as much as he did.

"Don't harm her. She has nothing but her dreams brother. She has no jewels," the youngest one protested.

"How would you know," the eldest one turning to his younger brother, looking down on him.

"I've been following her during the day," the youngest one said, feeling embarrassed.

"Ah, that's where you've been, instead of cleaning the ship. Your such a little boy sometimes. But I can see why would follow such a girl. She would look very good, naked and on top, brother. Don't you think?" The youngest brother's jaw clenched, trying to hold back his fist from punching his brother in the face.

"Come on, little brother, lets get back to the ship," the eldest one said, as he studied his brothers expressions.

"Promise me brother, that you will not harm her," the youngest one asked, still watching the girl that sat on her roof, looking at the oceans waves.

"I'm a pirate brother, I never keep promises."

Please tell me what yall think and if I should keep writing this story. Well Imma keep writing it but tell me if you would like to keep reading it lol!