Chapter 7

SAM'S P.O.V.

What in the world? I can't believe that Randy just told me all of that and is now kissing me.

I really like him and I think he likes me back. I have so many questions but obviously right now, I'm going to kiss him back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him back. Randy wrapped his arms around my waist. He was on his knees between my legs. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I let him in. Our tongues fought for dominance and Randy obviously won.

"Lay down.", Randy said in between kisses.

I detached our lips and laid down on the couch. Randy climbed on top of me with his legs on either side of mine. He puts his hands on my hips and then started kissing my neck. I moaned and then wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I tilted my head to the side to give him more access to my neck. Once Randy found my sweet spot, I moaned loudly. He smirked and then continued his assult on my neck.

Once he was satisfied with the hickey he created on my neck, we started making out again. A couple minutes later, we parted for air. He put his forehead on mine while we looked into each other's eyes and breathed heavily.

Suddenly, Randy flipped us over so that I was on top and he was underneath me. ( Who wouldn't want Randy Orton underneath them? ;) ) My legs on either side of his waist and our foreheads still touching while looking into each other's eyes. I was leaning into kiss him again when my phone rang. I leaned over and grabbed it from the table. It's Nikki Bella.

"Yes?", I asked when I answered the phone.

"Hey girl! Are you at the arena?", Nikki asked.

"Yes I am.", I answered while Randy played with my fingers on my left hand.

"Meet me at catering?", Nikki asked.

"I'll be there in 15 minutes.", I answered.

"Okay! Bye girlie!", Nikki exclaimed.

"Bye Nikki.", I said and then hung up and placed my phone back on the table.

I put my hands on his shoulders and my forehead on his. Randy put his hands on my waist and stared deep into my eyes.

"Don't leave me in 15 minutes babe.", Randy said while moving his hands in circles on my hips.

"I should actually leave you now.", I said.

"Why?", Randy asked.

"You created this hickey on my neck and I need to cover it because I'm probably on tonight.", I answered.

"You should see it. It's nice.", Randy said, smirking at me.

I grabbed my phone off the table and opened up my camera. I gasped when I saw how big the hickey was.

"Randy, it's huge!", I exclaimed while putting my phone back on the table and putting my hand back on his shoulder.

"That's what she said.", Randy said, still smirking.

I glared at him while trying to get up but he pulled me back down.

"Stay.", Randy whined.

"I have to go cover this hickey so I can meet Nikki.", I said.

"Fine.", Randy said, finally letting me get up.

"Thank you.", I said while grabbing my phone.

"Next time, I'm not letting you go.", Randy said while getting up.

"Okay. I'm going to head out. We'll have to talk later.", I said while standing in front of the door.

"Definitely. I'll see you later babe.", Randy said then cupping my cheeks in his hands and pecking my lips.

"Bye Randy.", I said then pecked his lips.

I was about to open the door when Randy turned me around. Randy placed his hands on my cheeks and his forehead on mine.

"Promise me that you will eat. You're not fat and nowhere near it. I don't want to see you faint or anything else because you are starving yourself.", Randy said while looking deep into my eyes.

"I promise Randy.", I said and I meant it.

"Thank you. I'll see you later beautiful.", Randy said then pecked my lips.

"Bye.", I said then opened the door and left.

OMG! OMG! OMG!

THEY OMG JUST YASSS!

LETS SEE WHAT THEY TALK ABOUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

RANDY LOOKS SO AMAZING IN THAT TOP PICTURE JUST YASSS!

WWE IS COMING BACK TO ME AGAIN AND I GOT FRONT ROW!

MAYBE I'LL MEET ORTON AGAIN HOPEFULLY!

LOVE THE SUPPORT FROM YOU ALL!

SAM OUT!