Chapter 5

SAM'S P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning and realized I'm not on the couch but on the bed. Also, me and Randy are all snuggled up into each other. Our arms around each other, legs intertwined, and my head on his chest.

When did this even happen? He must've came and got me from the couch. Why does he even care? It's whatever and doesn't really matter right now.

I'm not going to lie but I really like this. I really wish I could wake up every morning like this but he doesn't like me. I bet once Randy wakes up, he'll push me right off of him and onto the floor. I'm just preparing myself for reality.

Suddenly, I felt him starting to wake up so I pretended I was asleep. I want to be in this cuddling session a little while longer.

RANDY'S P.O.V.

I woke up to see that Sam was still asleep on my chest. I tightened my arms around her and brought her a little closer to me.

Why did I have to screw up so badly? I'd do anything to be with her. I just have to make sure that slimy Seth Rollins doesn't get her and I'll make sure of it too.

- LATER AT THE ARENA FOR SMACKDOWN -

SAM'S P.O.V.

I just got done with my match, which I won, against Tamina and was now heading to my locker room.

When I finally decided to get up this morning, Randy was asleep. I must've been wrong when I thought he woke up. I made sure to get out of his hold without waking him up.

Later on when Randy woke up, we talked about our sleeping arrangements. He said if I wasn't comfortable sleeping with him in the bed, he'd sleep on the couch. I felt horrible and said that everything was fine and I was comfortable sleeping on the bed with him.

I love how we slept last night. It felt so good to be in his arms. His tattooed arms around me making me feel safe and protected. The way he would bring me so close to him when he sleeps. How everything was ju-

"Stop going off into La La Land and watch where you are going fatass. You're taking up the whole hallway. You almost knocked me over with you but at least I wouldn't have the struggle to get up.", Randy said after knocking me over.

Him and his followers walked away laughing. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even know where I was walking. I got up and ran to my locker room. Once I got in, I locked the door and slid down it and began to cry.

I thought Randy and I were starting to get a long but I guess not. Why would he even like me anyway? I'm just a clumsy fat chick that can't wrestle.

I stood up and looked at myself in the full body length mirror. I can't believe how fat I am. I have to lose weight.

OH CHEESE BALLS!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPEND!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

#RIPDUSTYRHODES

#THANKYOUDREAM