Chapter 4

STEPHANIE'S P.O.V.

I was going to put Sam with Seth but then I saw Randy's face. He was glaring over at Sam and Seth. Randy was jealous. He obviously likes Sam so I kept her on his bus. Hopefully, he will make things right with Sam and they can be together.

RANDY'S P.O.V.

How dare Seth touch Sam and almost kiss her? Who does he think he is? He better watch his hands on MY property. I'm glad Stephanie kept Sam on my bus. I don't want her near Seth. Sam is MINE and not Seth's! He better not get that close to her again or he will be getting an RKO from outta nowhere.

SAM'S P.O.V.

I climbed up the tour bus stairs with my suitcases. When I got to the top, Randy was just standing there. I'm definitely not sleeping in the same bed with him. I mean that would be amazing though but he doesn't like me in the way I like him. Guess that leaves me with the couch. I rolled my suitcases over to the couch and I sat down.

"What are you doing?", Randy asked.

"Sleeping on the couch, duh.", I answered.

"No you are not. You are sleeping in the bed and I'm taking the couch.", Randy said.

"No. I'm not just going to come in here and take something that is yours. I'll be fine on the couch.", I said.

"Since we are not going to agree anytime soon, how about we share the bed?", Randy asked.

"That's fine with me. Just stay on your side of the bed Orton.", I answered.

I kinda lied to Randy. Once he falls asleep, I'm sleeping on the couch. I can't be that close to him and my fatness would take up the bed. Randy grabbed my suitcases and rolled them to the bedroom. I followed along behind him. He set them down by his. I muttered a 'thank you'. Then, I grabbed my black tank top and black short PJ bottoms and went into the bathroom to change.

After I changed, I put my clothes I just had on in my suitcase. I turned around to see Randy walking in the room and he was in just his boxers. He looked so sexy with his shirt off. I mean I see it all the time at work but damn. Can you blame me? I have to stop looking before he catches me. Randy realized I was in the room and looked me up and down. I began to feel self-conscious because I know I'm fat like he tells me. Why did I even wear this? He's probably going to tell me that I need to lose weight.

"Are you ready for bed?", Randy asked.

"Yeah.", I answered.

Randy got in the bed first and went to his side of the bed. Then, I got in and went to my side of the bed. My back was to him and his back was to me. We both pulled the covers up.

20 minutes later, I figured Randy was asleep. Quietly, I got up and went to the main room and laid down on the couch. I took a pillow and blanket with me so I can sleep comfortable. Sleep time begins now!

RANDY'S P.O.V.

Sam looked so hot in her sleepwear. I think I was going to get a boner right in front of her. We laid down in bed and it was all quiet. I would say about 20 minutes later, I heard Sam get up. She probably went to the bathroom.

When she didn't come back after 15 minutes, I figured something was wrong. I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom. She wasn't there because the door was open. I went into the main room to see her asleep on the couch. Why would she sleep on the couch? She must really hate me.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her back to the bedroom. I put her in bed and then I climbed in. Good thing she is still sleeping. She was turning in her sleep and she grabbed onto me. Her hands were around my waist, head on my chest, and legs intertwined with mine. I have no problem with that. I wrapped my arms around her. I kissed the top of her head and then placed my head on top of her's and fell asleep.

RKORKORKORKORKORKORKORKO

HOW WILL SAM REACT WHEN SHE WAKES UP?

I MET RANDY LIKE A MONTH AGO AND MY LIFE IS MADE!

HE'S LITERALLY THE GREATEST GUY EVER!