Chapter 2

Harry' POV:

"Gemma! Where's the laptop?" I shout, knocking on the door of my sister's room.

"I'm using it right now! Go away!" she shouts.

"I promised Louis to come on now!" I say.

"Then don't make promises you can't keep!" she says.

"Oh come on! Please Gemma!" I say.

"No!" she shouts and I sigh annoyed.

"I will remember that, you know. And when you want anything from me you won't get it!" I say.

"A typical little brother!" she shouts.

I turn around and go into my room annoyed. Why do we only have one laptop? I want to have my own one! It's just not fair. She's on the laptop all day now! Okay, normally I'm on it all day, but I hadn't got it today at all! I take my phone and see two new messages. One from Niall and one from Zayn. I know them from school and they're my friends. Well, we aren't as close as Louis and me are, but we're pretty close. It's weird that Louis is my best friend even though we never met. I really hate the time difference between us. When he comes home from school it's already noon here.

I look at Niall's message first: "Harry, are you coming to Liam's party tomorrow?"

I sigh. Liam's party. I nearly forgot it. Liam is a friend of me too. He's very nice, but I don't really want to go to a party tomorrow.

"I don't know. Will you go?" I text him.

Then I read Zayn's message: "What do we have for homework?"

I roll my eyes and chuckle. He never remembers our homework. Everday I get this message from him. I don't know why he can't write it down. Probably he's too employed with filrting with girls. You have to know, Zayn's a bad boy. He loves flirting with girls, but he never has a real realtionship. He just wants to have fun. Most of the time I'm the one who has to be there for the girls then and it really annyos me. He should be more careful. I mean, he's hurting those girls.

Niall is completly the opposite of Zayn. He's a cute little guy who loves food. He wants to get a girlfriend, and he would never cheat on her. I think every girl can be happy to call him her boyfriend. He's this kind of boyfriend who wakes up in the night whenever you move and cares for you. He would do everything for you and he would always try to make you happy.

Liam is a extremly nice person. He can't be mean. He always cares for us and is always there for everyone and everything. Whenever you're sad you just call him and he makes you happy again. The only problem is that he's too worried sometimes. When we want to do something that's a bit dangerous he always tries to stop us.

And then there's me. I'm this green eyed, curly haired, gay boy who loves writing stories. Louis always tells me that my stories are amazing, but I don't believe him. I never believe in myself. Whenever I do something I think it's crappy and that's why it takes me so much time to update my stories.

I sit down on my bed and take a magazine. I read in it for a while and then I get bored. Isn't there anything I can do? I hate those days you don't know what to do. You just sit at home all day and eat. I always eat when I'm bored. I try to stop it, but I don't know what else I can do. I throw the magazine in a corner of my room and stare at my walls. There are some posters of bands I like and some photos of me, my friends and my family.

Suddenly my cat Dusty comes into my room and jumps on my bed. I pick him up and caress him. He purrs and he nestles on me. I smile and still caress him. Dusty is always there for me. I really love him. My mom shakes the can of his food and Dusty runs downstairs. Great friend! I sigh and take my phone again. Niall sent me a new message: "Yeah I'm going. Why don't you want to come?"