Chapter 11

Louis' POV:

I feel Harry move next to me but I keep my eyes closed. The bed feels empty so I open my eyes. I see Harry walking into the bathroom and I slowly sit up in the bed.

"Haz?" I ask sleepy and he stops.

"Good morning sweetcheeks. I didn't want to wake you." he says and turns around.

"I don't mind when you wake me." I say smiling.

"I'll be right back." he says and goes into the bathroom.

I go over to the wardrobe and take out some red chinos and a white t shirt with light blue stripes. I put it on and then Hary comes out of the bathroom. He goes to the dressers and chooses an outfit while I go into the bathroom and get ready. I style my hair to the side and brush my teeth. Then Harry comes in again, wearing beige jeans and a white shirt and gets ready too. We pack our bags and then we go downstairs into the kitchen where our moms are sitting at the table, eating.

"Hey." I say smiling.

"Good morning boys." Anne says.

"Are you going to school with Harry again?" my mom asks and I nod.

"I don't get why you're always complaining about school and now that you don't have to go you want to go there." she says.

"I just like Harry's school more." I say shrugging.

We say good bye and then we leave the house. I close the door behind me and Harry streches his hand out. I smile and take it and we walk to the school. Before we enter the building we stop holding hands and we sit down on our seats in the classroom. The girls who sat with us in the break run to me and start asking questions.

"Hi Louis! How are you?" Lea asks.

"Good and you?" I ask.

"Good!" she says.

"Why weren't you in school yesterday?" another girl asks - I still don't know their names.

"Well I'm actually just a tourist here so I don't have to go to school." I say.

"I can show you around in London!" one girl shouts.

"No I'll do it!" another one shouts.

"That's really nice, but Harry will show me around." I say.

"Oh ok." they says, glaring at Harry.

"Louis we'd really like to hang out with you sometime." Lea says.

"Well I don't know. I have to ask my mom first." I say, always looking at Harry in the corner of my eye.

They keep asking questions but I don't really listen to them anymore. I just look at Harry and I can't stop.

"Louis?" Lea asks and I look at her like I just woke up.

"Huh?" I ask.

"I asked you for your number." she says chuckling.

"Um ok." I say and give her my number.

"Thank you!" she says happily and then they leave.

I sigh and turn to Harry and the boys.

"Hi boys." I say smiling, stroking Harry's back unobtrusively.

He immediatly starts smiling which makes me smile too.

"Hey Louis. Why were you at home yesterday?" Niall asks.

"I just didn't feel like going to school." I say.