Chapter 3- A day at the gym

Chapter 3

Beeep! Beeep! Beeep! My alarm clock blared. I slammed my hand down on it to make it stop, but NO, it carried on! Jeez! Alright already! I’m up! It finally went off. I pulled the cover off me and then sat up on one side of the bed, rubbing my eyes. I dragged my dressing gown off my cupboard door, and then wrapped it around me. I pulled my curtains open when the sun blinded me. My pupils instantly shrunk, when I peered through the double glazed window. Oh my God! I thought. I hurried to the front door and ran across the road in my bright green slippers. I seriously didn’t look attractive with ginger hair scrunched into a loose bun, a dressing gown that was old and tatty (it was my mum’s) and bright green slippers on.

“Excuse me!” I shouted. The twenty year old turned around to look at me. He checked out what I was wearing, and then finally replied,

“What the hell do YOU look like?” He pointed out the obvious, and then laughed, but I avoided what he had just said.

“Where have YOU been?” I asked. He smiled at me and half-opened his mouth to speak,

“I’ve spent the last week in Dubai,” he told me.

“Please tell me, you’re staying for good from now on!”

“Yes I am... What’s wrong sweets?” He quizzed.

“I’ve been on the wits end with Ryan! He keeps pestering me...!” I told him.

“What’s he done?” He seemed so confused. “Can I just put my stuff in then I’ll pop in for a drink?” I nodded.

“Okay.” He unloaded the three suitcases and whatever else he had in the boot of his car. His car was mint! It was a two seated sports car. It was ace! AND it was really posh and clean! I SO wanted it! This was Tyson... Ryan’s boyfriend. He was REALLY tall, long, curly, sweepy, brown hair, had a silver stud in each of his ears, tattoos all up his arms and green eyes. He was brought up in a rich family, wore expensive clothes and always wore expensive brands. He worked away as an electrician. He had loads of money, hence the reason why he has a sports car and his own business. He owns four houses in the posh parts of the village and rents them out, yet he still lives with his own parents. A knock at the door...

“Now then...” He said as I opened the door. He walked in. “Where’s Ry?”

“He’s still in bed,” I told him.

“Lazy thing...” He said. I flicked the squealing kettle on as he sat down at the table.

“You know what! I’ve never been so happy to see you back!” I laughed.

“Sooo... What’s he been doing?” He questioned.

“He walks into my room every morning, giving me a kiss and nearly crying. Then he tells me the story about when you both first kissed each other... He’s such a weirdo!” I explained.

“He’s a freak!” He giggled. “Well... I’m back now for a few weeks then he’ll be happy to know that this woman has paid for me and him to stay at the hotel not too far away from her house...”

“Aww... Nice! Where?” I asked.

“It’s only Miami, but it should do him good!” He said.

“Yeah! How long for?”

“It’s for around three to four weeks... He’ll just have to book his holidays off for then,” he told me.

“Lucky for some!”

“It’s my job Teddie! Do you think I like doing it?” He commented.

“You get to go to exotic places!” I dreamed.