He's not mine...

“You’re always going to be my bestest friend no matter what. Our friendship is unbreakable and NO-ONE will ever come between us! I mean NO-ONE! Me and you are forever...” It’s just those words... That promise... That lie...

When Casper leaves Teddie to go away to Oxford University... One of the best Universities in England, he leaves her with a promise that she will NEVER forget... She is loyal, trustworthy and a best friend to Casper. They would spend most of their time together, tell each other their deepest secrets and laugh about the most random of things. WE always thought that nothing could tear them apart... That no matter what happened; they would always be together... That their friendship was unbreakable. However, Casper’s move changed all of that...

When they wake up and realise one of them is missing, they decide that things HAVE to change... Whilst Casper is living the City-life and enjoying life at University, Teddie is at home, noticing that she no longer has her best friend around all of the time. Teddie decides to take time out and prepares herself for a change... A change that will turn her life upside down to be something or someone that she’s really not... After a complete makeover, Teddie is no longer the girl that Casper left behind... Do they recognise each other when they plan to meet up again...?