Kisses & More Kisses

Chapter 10

Christian's POV

Holy shit.

I was in a daze until I reached my room. Her lips had fit so perfectly with my own and left me feeling breathless. It took all of my inner strength to not knock down her door and keep kissing her. I forced myself to get ready for bed and go to sleep before I did anything too rash. The last thought in my mind was that loosing that bet was the best thing to ever happen to me.

__

The next morning I couldn't get downstairs to breakfast fast enough. I almost ended up face planting as I attempted to run down the hallway while tying my shoe. Once I finally evened my breathing and resumed looking like my normal self instead of the love sick teenage boy that Piper was reducing me to, I entered the kitchen.

There she was. She was standing at the stove stirring something while holding Adrianna on her hip. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a messy pony tail and her looked effortlessly casual in a big flannel and tight spandex shorts. I felt my pants tighten considerably as my eyes roamed her generous backside. A clearing throat is what brought me out of my daze, her dazzling blue eyes were shining in amusement at catching me ogling her.

"Good morning." She greets, her luscious lips, lips I wish were on mine at this moment, forming a small smile.

"Morning." I respond, sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck after being caught. We both sit down and start to eat our breakfast in silence but it was a comfortable silence. There didn't seem to be any awkwardness from last night.

"So what are you doing today?" I ask. The silence was comfortable but there was only so much I could take.

"Well, I was thinking about taking Adrianna swimming since it is such a beautiful day. Then I was planning on making a new batch of cupcakes and obviously another cheesecake." She tells me.

"Yes!" I say excitedly, fist pumping once to show my happiness. When I hear her giggle at my reaction, my cheeks tinge lightly with a blush.

"Excited?" She asks, not bothering to hide her giggles.

"Very. You make the best cheesecake." I say, smiling at the thought of the creamy dessert.

"Thank you." She replies, smiling tenderly at me.

"Well, I sadly have to go work now but I will find you later?" I ask.

"I would like that." She says. I get up and clear my plate but before leaving the room I leave a light kiss on her cheeks. Once I realize what I had just done, my eyes widen.

"I-uh...um...I don't know why I did that. I am so sor-" My apology is cut off when she kisses me.

"Shut up." She mutters as her lips caress my own softly, almost teasingly.

"Gladly." I respond before deepening the kiss.

"It's getting hot in here! So take off all your clothes! Especially you Piper but maybe keep those clothes on Christian. No one really wants to see that." Says Marco, completely ruining the moment as he enters the kitchen.

"Fuck off." I tell him once Piper's lip are off mine as she can't control her laughter.

"Now that is rude young man!" Marco exclaims.

"What do you need Marco?" Piper asks, obviously sensing that Marco is there for a reason.

"I need the boss actually so sorry to cut your disgusting lovey-dovey time in half but we have to go." Marco says.

"Alright. Find me later?" She asks, turning towards me.

"Of course." I say, before giving her one last kiss. 

A/N Sorry for the long wait on this. 

love you guys xo