Siblings & Lace

Chapter 15
Christian's POV

The next few weeks had been blissful with Piper. We had gone on several dates that had ranged from fancy dinners to picnics to museums to lazy days on the couch together. She had completely wormed her way into my heart and every day that passed by had made me fall harder for her. She was the one.

"Christian I am going out to lunch with Paxton. I am taking Adrianna with me and I don't know when we will be home." Piper tells me, snapping me out of my thoughts that were of course about her since she seems to always be at the front of my mind.

"I will miss you." I tell her, pulling her into my arms.

"Oh please, I will only be gone for a few hours." She says, looking up at me with those bright blue eyes that I get lost in. She presses her lips to mine in a chaste kiss until I tightened my arms around her and deepened the kiss. She let me take control and it wasn't for a few minutes before I relinquished it.

"Okay get out of here before I never let you leave." I tell her, both of us panting.

"I'm not sure if I want to leave anymore." She whispers.

"I don't want you to but you know Paxton will be angry if you don't show up." I inform her.

"Fine but when I get home we are continuing this." She tells me, giving me one last kiss before leaving my office.

Once the door was closed, I groaned. We have yet to have sex and the wait was slowly killing me. I have taken more cold showers since meeting Piper than I ever had before. I didn't want to pressure her though, knowing she would tell me when she was ready.

Piper's POV

The kiss with Christian left my heart pounding, lips swollen, and core dripping. Ugh he was just so sexy. We hadn't had sex yet and I knew I was ready but I didn't know how to tell him that. Hopefully Paxton would be able to help me figure something out.

"Piper!" I heard someone yelling my name, making me look around. Soon enough I spotted Paxton weaving through the crowd towards me.

"Hey Paxton." I say, wrapping her in a hug.

"I missed you." She tells me.

"I just saw you like two weeks ago." I respond.

"Too long." She murmurs.

"Speaking of that night though. You and Carrie would make a cute couple." I tell her as we start walking to lunch. The blush that stains her cheeks lets me know all that I need to.

"Shut up." She mumbles, trying to hide her pink cheeks.

"Ah someone has a crush! You know I could help set that up." I inform her.

"Oh no don't you dare. I am not going to seem like some desperate woman who needs her friends to set her up. No thank you." Paxton states, her arms crossed in front of her and her expression mirroring that of an upset kitten.

"Aw c'mon! You guys would be so cute together." I urge. Her sigh tells me that she is close to giving in.

"I hate you." She mumbles.

"No you don't." I say, rolling my eyes.

"A little bit." She responds.

"Liar." I tell her. She huffs before telling me what I wanted to hear.

"Fine you can try but you have to approach her and make it seem like I have no knowledge of you trying to set us up. Deal?" She states.

"Deal." I say.