MJOLNIR

Holly's POV

My team (or what was left of it) walked to the the briefing hall. Apparently the Dr. had something to say. I guess after what we had been through there, she should.

We sat near the front and I looked around for Lancer and his squad. I hope that Jake's alright, for Louise's sake. She has always had a crush on him ever scence that time I met Lancer at training. We're really good friends and everybody in Foxtrot thinks I like him, he's just a really good guy. I see him and his friends, his squads fine. He see me and waves. I smile and wave back.

The talking suddenly cuts off as Dr. Halsey walks up to the to speak. She turns on the screen behind her and it shows a strange suit of clothes or battle gear compared to human size. It's huge. I gaze in wonder at it.

'This is MJOLNIR. It is named after the great hammer of Thor, which could only be wielded by him. Just like the hammer, you can only wear MJOLNIR. It is a SPARTAN's armor. It is made of titanium and has everything you will need to survive. There is a motion tracker, a whole display of UNSC class weapons and armor abilities such as a jetpack or a drop shield. There are different classes for different tasks and skill sets. This is just the original design.' She points to the screen.

'We will have to wait several months until you get used to augmentated bodies. Then, when you are fully grown, you will be introduced to this new armor, MJOLNIR.'

This gathered mummers if excitement from the crowd. Halsey smiled. She continued.

'The overall process should take no longer then 3 years. You will engage in higher levels of physical training in preparation for this armor. You will be growing all the time. Your new schedule is your dorms. Sleep up, welcome to stage 3 of ORION, SPARTANs.'