My Survival - Chapter 5 - Confusion.

My Survival 

Chapter 5 - Confusion 

Anna turns in her sleep and hears someone talking softly. She is not fully awake. The voice she hears is soothing. Its caresses her, the timbre in the voice, the affection in the voice and the calmness the voice brings. She doesn’t want to wake up from her dreams because she fears never having this dream again. Those eyes, oh so lovely eyes. There were magnetic, Pulling her into them. Those eyes were watching her with so much attention and something indescribable.

The voice rises in volume a bit but still maintains the soothing warmth, The voice was telling someone to come immediately. But, the eyes were still watching her. Watching her ankles, her neck, her hair, and her face. Anna feels restless and at ease if it even makes any sense. She feels like showing more of herself to the two enchanting eyes watching her. She turns again sleeps straight with her head turned to left towards the couch. She lifts her hands to push away her hair sticking to her neck. The voice hitches a bit. As She lifts her hands her shirt rides up a little exposing the curve of her waist to those hungry eyes. There is soft growl. The eyes turn dark and watch her more intensely for a while. The eyes seem to be drinking her scent and growls lowly. The growls were making her warm. Anna was not scared, She was getting excited instead. She adjusts her hip sensually to get comfortable and watches those eyes watching her. The voice has stopped completely but those eyes were just hmmm.

Suddenly the sound of something creaking wakes her up. She lifts her head in the direction of the sound and notices Jack watching her intently.......... with those eyes. Those same two mesmerising eyes. She shakes her head to wake herself up. Her long hair comes tumbling all around her. She hears a gasp. She looks up to see Jack who was nods his head and leaves the room. She believes her tiredness, sleepiness and dreams were all making her confused.

After a few minutes Jack walks in and hands her a glass of cool water. Anna accepts it after thanking him. The cool water runs down her parched throat bringing back her smooth voice. How did he know that she was thirsty? Was she snoring? "Oh God!" she mutters embarrassed slapping her forehead with her palm. Jack turns around on his way to the desk and watches her amusingly. Anna lifts her head and notices a hint of a smile on Jack and blushes. She excuses herself out of the room. She needed some time away to clear her head. She walks up to her room thinking about her dream, She gets back to the room after 15 minutes in a more presentable state..

Jack was waiting for her when she returned. He motioned her to sit around the desk. "I have put everything back into the bag." he said as he handed it to her. "Anna wanted me to train you. But, I can't now because something unforeseen has come up. I need to go to the city immediately. I get our supplies on my way back. My sister will be here for a few days. You will be safe with her. She will be here with her most trusted guards. I will also be getting my teacher to train you. He is one of the most sought after defence teachers. He is a retired knight under the Goldstone Pack. He is old but he can still take on a small army single handed. I want you to train under him.

Anna heard everything quietly. But, she was panicking inside. She didn’t want him to leave. She felt safe with him around. She looked up into his eyes with concern. He breathed out forcefully and turned his face away for a moment before looking at her again. “I'll be back soon Anna, Don't worry” he assured her softly. You are safe here with me. Anna smiled lightly but her good mood was gone. She nodded her head and said "ok, when is your sister coming?"

Jack answered all her questions while they made breakfast together. They moved about in the kitchen as if they have been cooking for years together. Even though Anna Didn’t like the new plan but she agreed anyway. She didn’t have a choice and she didn’t want sound clingy.  The rest of the day went in like a blur. Jack showed her around the place. He told her how to react in case of an rouge attack, where to go and whom to call. And generally everything to keep her safe and to survive in his absence. It seemed he was more nervous in leaving her alone.