Chapter 13 Always My Love [END]

Castiel sat up in the bed, his chest heaving and his head throbbing. All of the aspirin in the world couldn't help him now. His stomach was feeling funny and his eyes hurt no matter if he had them open or closed.... Closed felt worse now that Castiel tried to think about it. How many shots had he taken last night? He lost count at 4. Damn you Gin! You pine needle tasting shit! It wasn't only Gin that he had drunken, but that taste hung in his mouth the longest. Castiel could smell food cooking and that triggered it. His stomach felt like it was about to jump out of his body. Castiel leapt up and ran to the bathroom, effectively emptying the contents of his stomach as soon as he reached the toilet. The sound of footsteps nearing closer to him made him attempt to look up, but that was cut off by another wave.

"Oh, what's that Mr. Toilet? You're Castiels new best friend? Why is that Mr. Toilet? Because Castiel is a stupid fuck when it comes to drinks? I think I might get jealous of you Mr. Toilet. He already puts his butt on you more than on me. Now look at how hard he's holding you. I wish he would hold me like that." Dean teased as he crouched down closer to Castiel. Cas raised a hand up and flipped him off.

"Fuck you very much! Why did you let me drink that much?" Cas said, his voice horse.

"I can't make you stop something when you've started. Plus, you were having fun." Dean said, kissing Castiels head. Cas leaned back into him and closed his eyes.

"I was. But I'm not now."

"Well you deserved a night on the town." Castiel had just graduated from his first round of college and was excepted into his next round of medical school. So much closer to being a doctor.

"Yeah, but I'm not going to be done for a while. You know that right?"

"Yeah, but I'm proud of you." Dean said. His lover was doing so well, he was happy, finally had a family, everything was good.

THATS WHEN THE NINJAS ATTACKED AND WHERE ALL 'YOU RACK DISIPRIN!1!!' AND TOOK THEM BOTH TO CHINA TOWN WHERE THEY KILLED THEM BY MAKING THEM EAT KUNPOW CHICKEN UNTIL THEY BURST!

Haha, just kidding. That's the end. [not the ninjas] I have been super busy [was grounded last night] but remembered that I needed to end this soon. Now~ to start on my new story. I'm putting Memories of a Road Trip on the back burner because I have just finished a 36 part outline for a BroJohn fanfiction based on the characters from Homestuck in which Bro Strider(Dirk) is a 34 year old teacher at Johns school and John is a 16 year old student who gets piano lessons from Bro and stays over a this house because he is friends with Dave, Bro's brother. Dudes, OUTLINE! like, this shit is rinsed the fuck off and all I have to do it plop the fuckers into the dish washer and they are going to come out as squeaky clean as a virgin Smuppet! Lone tears will be shed. The manliest tears in the world! [at least if I end it as option two in my ending ideas] How it ends shall be up to who ever is reading it. It it's popular and people give me good feed back, the there are two options depending on my attitude that day ;) if it gets now views or shit like that, it's gonna end crapy :3 But yes, I'm done now. BYE~~~~