Yummy Dr.Elmo slippers ;) and Sexy sneeky savior ;D part one

just ta let yall know i claim none of these picture i got them off google, but i must say Dr.sew alot ;) and Mr.Savior are both very yummy lol

*************************************************

I giggled when his "obviusly not supposed to be on" phone rang. He ignored it and pointed a finger at me. Y-y-y-your d-dead we ch-checked. You h-had n-no fugdeing pulse. He said and i sighed at him boredly. Got anything to do, i asked completely ignoreing his comment. We must be in a loony bin cuz this dude is loco. Then everything came flooding back and i screamed my head off trying to get a good look at my leg wich seemed to have somehow reapeered onto my body.

Then suddenly a hot piece of man candy walked into the room wearing fuzzy red elmo slippers and i screamed louder.(lol) WHERE THE HELL AM I, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE, DID BARNEY AND SPONGEBOB MAKE A DEAL AND PAY YO TO PERV ON ME YOU SICK TWISTED BARNEY WORSHIPERS. The doctor immidiatly burst into laphter and fell to the floor. At first i just gaped at him kinda annoyed,then i saw his slippers again and my eyes widened. I will give you one hundered dallors for those slippers. i said ready to jump up and force them from him. No. cuz its not like you cant pay me more. he said with a wink.what do you meen, i said extreamly confused, i only have one hundered dallors in my savings and my moms poorer than a church mouse with a tumer in its foot. He immidiatly fell to the ground laphing his ass off. Your mom, he gasped between fits of laphter, is the richest woman alive, if she wasnt i wouldnt hav been able to bring you back from the dead.

Back from the dead i echoed seven times, then i passed out