Warning fowl language on the loose

(Dr's pov)

Im sorry sir but the patient seems to have been found unconscious in the hallway a few feet away from her decapitated leg, and still has no pulse. Said Nurse.Daniels.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FOUND HER PASSED OUT IN THE FUCKING HALLWAY, ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT, SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE RESTRAINED, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FACT THAT SHE WAS FREAKING LEGALLY DEAD AS OF LAST NIGHT, CANT YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH. i immediately crushed the fone in my hand. Deep breaths, deep breaths, i told myself quietly. Im going to have to sew her leg again. I told Beams mom who was sitting across from me.

She glared and said." I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU DO, SHE'S BEEN IN A COMA FOR THREE YEARS, SO JUST FIX HER AND GIVE ME MY BABY BACK YOU FUGDEING STUPID ASS OF A DR." and stormed out.

Damn that bitch is loud. I whispered and rubbed my temples trying to send away the acheing.

(Beams pov)

Man my leg itches. i thought to myself. Opening my eyes halfway i glared at the peice of man candy taking notes on a clipboard that had a nirvana theam on the back. Who are you and where am i. I said to him coldly, and chuckled when he yelped and jumped in surprise.

***************************************************

muahahahahaha