Amnesia of the heart

As Lily was walking home she thought in her head. It's now been one week. And I don't remember what. Happen to me and who I am. Her soft green eyes begin to cry tears.

Lilly begins to run as she's running. She ran right smack into a boy with light blue eyes. She says "I'm so sorry." The boy answers "it's OK Lilly."

She asks "who is Lilly?" With a confused look on her face. The boy replied, "that's your name you don't know who I am Lilly?" Lilly shakes her head and says "I don't even know who you are or who I am ." She starts crying again and the boy gets close to her.

The boy says "don't cry please Lilly ." Lilly looks at him and asks "who are you and how do you know me?" He answers "my name is Jackson and I known you since we were little Lilly."

His eyes are filled with sadness when she asks him that as he thinks that he dries her tears.

Lilly slightly blushes and she touches his cheek and she asks "why are you sad?"

Jackson answers "its nothing Lilly I'm not sad." Lilly replies "yes you are don't lie." He answers "I'm not." In his head, he was sad because she doesn't. Remember nothing, not even the time he confessed. His love for her and kissed her. He has been in love with her for a long time.

He hears Lilly talking to him again. He comes back and asks "sorry what did you say?" She giggles and answers "you're off in space goofball." Jackson laughs and stands up. He tells her "how about we go to the park?"

Lilly blushes and says "sure I will be happy to." Jackson takes her and they start running too. The park Lilly eyes widen at the beauty. Of the park and says "the leaves are so pretty in the fall."

He whispers "you're prettier than the leaves." Jackson speaks again "when we were little you always love. Coming here in the fall to watch the leaves."

Lilly asks "what happen to me?" He answers "you were in a car accident on your way to school. And you banged your head pretty hard, and you lost your memory after the accident."

Lilly's head begins to spin. Because she's getting a bit of her memory back. Slowly she does remember her name and Jackson name. And when they were little how they go to the park to watch the leaves fall.

Lilly says "Jackson I remembered you and my name and when we were little." Jackson hugs Lilly and says "I am happy for you Lilly that your memory is coming back."As Jackson hugs Lilly he kisses her cheek softly.

Lilly's eyes widen she goes to slap him. But her head begins spinning again. And her memory starts coming at fast speeds.

Lilly remembers everything from Jackson confessing feelings. Here at the park and him proposing here too. On the senior year of high school. They had been dating Since freshman year. He said, "I am his soulmate no matter what happens." And then he kissed me.

Jackson asks "What's wrong?" Lilly answers "I remember everything." She gently pulls him closely. And kisses him passionately his eyes widen and then he relaxes.

Lilly breaks the kiss tears fill her eyes. She says "I missed you so much, Jackson." Jackson hugs her tightly and says "I have missed you to Lilly."

Lilly blushes and says "I love you, Jackson, you will always be my soulmate no matter what." Jackson smiles and replied, "I love you too Lilly you will always be in my heart."

He takes her hand and they begin walking home. As the wind blows it makes words.
Even Amnesia of the heart couldn't stop the love. The to have even if one forgets the other. Their souls will bring them back telling them their soulmates for life. Love is strong no matter what.

I hope you guys enjoy my story comment on what you think