Chapter Sixteen

Long author's note at the end, but idk, just read it please. x.

* * * * *

"I'll have a large Bic Mac meal deal, an apple pie and a quarter pounder on it's own, thanks." I tell the lady at the register. "Oh, and can I get a packet of six macaroons as well please?"

"Sure!" She says cheerfully. "Anything else?"

"That's all, thanks." I pay her and move off to the side so the other lads can order while I wait for my food.

"You fatty." Louis comments with a smirk.

I lift my shirt to reveal my stomach. I allow him to examine my stomach. "Nah, I think I'm pretty good."

He rolls his eyes and chuckles before he is called to order. I collect my food and find a big enough table for the five of us plus Paul.

While I eat my chips and wait, I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I put my weight on my feet as I stand up to pull it out, sitting back down afterwords.

From: Harry

You forgot something at the counter :(

I roll my eyes as I look behind me. Unfortunately, I can't see around the corner to where the lads are ordering food at the counter. However, I deifnitely know Harry would have a little smirk on his lips as he awaits my reply.

To: Harry

What?

Not even seconds later, Harry has replied.

From: Harry

Me :(

This makes me roll my eyes again, but I have a smile on my lips. He's so cheesy, yet cute. 

To: Harry

I wanted to leave you.

From: Harry

:'( Is this a break up? over text?

To: Harry

Totally ;) I'm sick of you! ahaha jokes babe. Gosh, I'm gone for 2 seconds and you're already nagging me.

From: Harry

A simple "I'd never leave you" would have been nicer.

To: Harry

ahaha just get your food and come you dork.

From: Harry

Fine. 

I text him a smiley face as Louis and Zayn arrive with their food. They sit across from me, leaving the space next to me empty for Harry. 

"Don't take too long." Paul says as he arrives with Harry and Liam. Harry slides in next to me, with Liam beside him. Paul sits next to Zayn. "We don't want fans finding where you all are so soon."

"Yes, Paul." We chorus.

"You're pretty." Harry whispers in my ear, right when I'm in the middle of eating my burger.

"Thanks." I say through a mouthful of food.

Harry scrunches his nose up in disapproval. "Not when you do that though."

"Thanks." I repeat, still food in my mouth.

"Niall, have some manners." Louis sasses like a mother.

"Yes mum." My mouth is still full of food as I speak to him.

He rolls his eyes and goes back to eating his food. I finish before the rest of them, even though I ordered the most, so I throw my rubbish in the trash and head to the bathroom. Paul insists on coming with me, but I assure him that girls won't find me in the men's bathroom.