Chapter Nine

Narry on the side! ------------->

~Niall's POV~

"Niall, get out of the shower already!" Harry shouts while banging on the door.

I chuckle and turn the taps off. "Miss me already, Haz?" I call back as I step out of the bathtub and dry myself off.

"Maybe." He mumbles. I can almost hear him roll his eyes as he blushes. He looks so cute when he does that. Heck, he looks so cute doing everything and anything.

I wrap the towel around my waist, making sure it's hanging low for Harry, before unlocking and opening the door. Harry is standing right there with a smile on his face, but he pouts and turns around once he notices how low the towel is wrapped.

"Aw, little Hazza can't handle my sexy body." I tease him.

He huffs and falls on his back on the bed, looking me up and down afterwards. "You may get dressed now... or stay naked. I really don't care which one."

I throw my head back and let out a loud laugh. I quickly switch the towel for sweatpants, not even bothering to put briefs or a shirt on. Slowly, I make my way over to the bed and begin crawling from the bottom to Harry.

His eyes widen and I feel him shiver as my hand slides up his thigh. My hand becomes hidden beneath his basketball shorts and I plant my body between his legs perfectly.

"You're teasing me, aren't you?" Harry questions between pants. His eyes are firmly shut, a look of concentration tattooed across his facial features.

"Just a little." I reply. My hand is removed from the bottom of his basketball shorts and placed on one side of his head while the other hand sits on the other side of his head.

His eyes flicker open and blue meets green. He is seriously the most beautiful creature to walk this planet. Everything about him makes him so beautiful and amazing - from his toned arms and hard abs, to his complex curls and deep dimples.

I'm not sure how long we stare at each other, but his hands brushing across my ass is what snaps me out of my trance. I allow myself to moan as he squeezes my ass softly. He knows I like it because he does it again.

My lips come crashing down on his when he gives a particulary hard squeeze. He elecits a groan from the sudden contact, but kisses back nonetheless. The kiss is rough and full of lust, just as Harry's eyes are, and I'm pretty sure mine are too.

I put most of the weight of the lower half of my body on his. His erection is pushed against my crotch, making me go hard and let out an explicit moan into the kiss.

I trace kisses across his jawline and down his neck, stopping at the place just below his ear to suck. Carefully, I begin to grind my hips into his, trying to force a moan out of him. The friction that is caused from the grinding is almost unbearable, but I'm also enjoying it.

He holds in a moan, and I only know because of the air he breathes in and his sudden stiffness.

I pull back so I can whisper in his ear, "You always hold it in. Let it out for me..." I pause, contemplating whether or not to add the next part. I add it anyway. "...babe."

He complies, a moan that could be a pornstars emitting from his mouth. I continue to suck at his neck and leave love bites on his collarbone. His hips buckle and he begins grinding back against me.

Harry wraps his legs over and behind my thighs, allowing me to grind harder. Our explicitly loud moans, mingled panting and the bed lightly squeaking is the only noises in the small room, but soon an extra noise is added.