Chapter Fifteen

Another filler chapter. Sorry, I have writer's block. :) x.

* * * * *

~Niall's POV~

I am woken up by my phone ringing a little too loudly on the nightstand. Groaning, I roll over and snatch it up, hoping not to wake Harry up.

I slide my screen to answer and put the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Time to get up!" Louis shouts down the phone. Why is he always the one that seem to disturb me? And why is he always so loud? "And I know Harry is in your room, so wake him up too." And like that, he hangs up.

I mutter cuss words under my breath as I roll back over to face Harry again. His lips are parted, a soft snore emitting from his throat. He has one of his hands on his bare stomach and the other still laying on the pillow where I was laying. He looks absolutely beautiful.

Unfortunately, I am going to be the one to wake him from his slumber. He'll probably be grumpy and mope around because he's really not a morning person.

I swing one leg over his body so that I am straddling him. He doesn't even stir, so I place a soft kiss to his closed eyelid before moving my lips to his nose, and then they land on his lips. He stirs a little, but makes no attempt to push me off him, so I suspect he is still asleep.

I trail my lips down his jawline and neck. I don't kiss too hard or that'll wake him up. Granted, I am supposed to wake him up, but I don't want to just yet.

As I kiss down his chest to his stomach, my fingers trace the tattoos on his left arm. I soon find the shamrock tattoo on his wrist and trace it over and over again.

I remember when he go this tattoo. He had come to my flat to show me and the other lads, and then he told me the tattoo was about me. He said that I meant a lot to him and he wanted that to show.

At the time, I didn't think much of it (probably because I was into girls and didn't know I would start liking him in more ways than friends). But now, I know what he was meaning. Well, he did say he has liked me since we first met. And the tattoo about Louis is obviously because they were the closest out of us all; it's understandable.

I find my fingers hooked into his boxers as I kiss his v-line. I am about to pull his boxers down when I hear his breathing become uneven and his snoring stop.

He's awake.

I lift my head to look up at him, still not removing my fingers from his boxers. His eyes are still closed, but I know for a fact that he is awake.

"I didn't say stop." He chuckles out. His eyes now open as he sits up to lean against his elbows. "Were you really going to wake me up like that?"

I blush, of course, but I still put a smirk on my face as I reply, "If you stayed asleep then we would have found out."

"But what if your plan was unsuccessful? Then you would have been the only one to know about your..." He pauses to think of a word, "provocative actions."

I roll my eyes and let go of his boxers. "Whatever." I grumble as I get off him and out of bed. I leave the bedroom and go into the kitchen. 

"Woah, look who's the grumpy pants this morning." He states as he follows me. "Isn't it usually me?"

I ignore him as I begin making two cups of tea. I feel him standing right behind me, but I make no attempt to move as I concentrate on the kettle heating up; it's suddenly become very interesting.

He presses his chest to my back and his hands are placed on my waist. "What's wrong, babe? Did you really want to do that that badly? You can if you want to."