Chapter 9 Love can be difficult

That night I really couldn't sleep for some reason that it was and I really didn't understand why either. Maybe cause of that dumb note that was from Zane most likely or something but it just couldn't be he didn't want to know anything about me anymore so why would he write a note saying things like ' I sighted a bit as I looked down at the note once again maybe I shouldn't pay much attention to it I thought. Besides it wasn't such a big deal it could be him once again trying to get me back, but I ain't that stupid like I had been before. I knew for sure that I was done with him and I really did mean it this time but I had to admit I still loved him. I couldn't help it I had fallen hard for him.

    It was as if something about that letter was making me miss him I really hoped it wasn't cause he was such a jerk and I remembered all of those times I had to be with him and he was such a cheater and any mean word. I noticed my friends had been looking at me of course they must have been wondering what it was that the note said but I din't want to talk about it. I mean its really nice that they care and all but still now that I know their worried about me I don't want them to worry even more. I was even more upset cause of the letter that only said the reasons he dumped me but its all not true. Like some it is that how I was always flirting with guys when that isn't true I only loved him.

      "Hey Hanna someone is here to see you?", said a voice coming through my room door which made me look over I didn't know who could want to see me at this time. It was around nine or so. Usually I would be at some party at the moment, but lately I haven't felt like going to one to be honest with everything that had happened I wasn't really in the mood for one anymore.

       Seeing that it was my older brother Chris at the door and I nodded slightly to what he had said when I looked over seeing Sodapop was with him so he's the one who Chris was talking about. I watched as Josh and Mallory stood up to head out of my room and I didn't get why they had to leave the room. But I didn't even bother asking them that question cause it wasn't such a big deal anyway.

        "Hi Hanna just came by to see how you where doing?", he said smiling a bit as he looked at me. "I hoped your doing better and have already forgot about that jerk", he said.

     I  shook my head a bit "Well not really I mean its hard", I said softly as I looked down for a minute not saying anything else as silence filled in for a minute or so.

        "Hey its okay I understand its not easy but I just now you will get over him. Just like I got over with Sandy", he said as his eyes met mine

    I  nodded slightly I didn't understand how he had managed to get over Sandy that fast if everyone had thought they where meant to be and such. I mean its almost close to a month and I just can't get over Zane maybe it hurts cause he's always been around me and then when we date he ends up being such a jerk. One thing I don't understand is why would he do that?. "I know but when?", I said as I felt like crying but didn't wanna seem like such a baby but it hurt so badly. I didn't bother looking at him cause I was probably looking like such a mess cause of how I have been.

           "I don't know babygirl", he said as he pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. I sighted a bit and laid my head down on his shoulder he was such a great friend " He isn't worth thinking about he's such a jerk for ever letting go of such a beautiful girl", he said softly.

       I stayed in his arms for a while until I ended up falling asleep at some point I guess it was better cause it hurts thinking about my ex who isn't worth thinking about just like Sodapop said and so did others. I think that at some point Sodapop had also fallen asleep or unless he left when I fell asleep. I didn't care either way but I really needed someone by my side even thought I really would't admit that I did so no one would have to worry about me and such.

hai! loves! well i'm so sorry for short chapter and late I kinda had a writers block with this story. But since I know how much you guys love this story I decided to think more and finally came up with something. Make sure to follow, heart, and comment. If you ship Hanna and Sodapop make sure to comment that c: Also so sorry that I haven't updated in so long!