Chapter 6: What about love?

I looked at him was he being serious about me telling him this no he probably wasn't but I still manage to look at him which was surprising. He smiled down at me waiting patiently for me to answer his question. 'Ill see you tomorrow Sodapop', I said softly I wasn't even so sure if I did love him or not. The best thing was not to say anything at the moment until I was for sure.

"You'll admit it some day Hanna", he said flashing that movie star smile that everyone said and would just many girls melt for.

'Goodnight Soda", I said knowing that it was a little bit late and besides he had to go to work as much as I liked hanging around with him

After a couple of minutes he had left happily and I smiled watching him leave in his car and I walked back into my house. I laid down on my bed thinking about some of the things that had happened today. Hell maybe I wasn't even gonna get any sleep at all but that didn't really matter I was somewhat used to it already used to not having much sleep cause of the many parties that I went to.

"So Hanna you thinking about huh? I heard someone say and looked over to see Zac. To be honest I was thinking and maybe it had been a little to obvious but acted as if nothing was wrong. I mean like not talking about anything of what I was thinking about.

"No I ain't thinking about anyone", I said and then realized that I had kinda gave that away with saying anyone. I shrugged slightly maybe he wouldn't even noticed that at all but whatever. That didn't matter much to be honest cause I knew how Zac was he couldn't known that I was meaning that. He chuckled softly as he looked at me.

"Oh really Hanna I ain't that stupid I know who where thinking about Sodapop right?", he said as he looked at me.

"No I wasn't Zac why do you always think I am thinking about him when I really ain't", I said softly hoping that he wouldn't ask me anymore about it maybe it was obvious. Or he could probably over heard when I was talking to Mallory that day of how I was so confused about what I felt about love and such.

"Yes you are", he said smirking a bit more.

"No I wasn't", I said softly.

It all went on and on about it but I couldn't admit that I did even if I might have feelings for Sodapop or not that was that. I bit my bottom lip slightly as he walked away out of my room. It was such a relief that he wasn't gonna bug me anymore about it. I keep thinking to myself about it this was just so confusing and hard for me.

I never really understood how someone could get over someone that they thought was the one and turns out it wasn't . How do they manage to find love again?. All of these kinds of thoughts went to my mind over and over as it was some old recording player.

I looked over through some of my things as I found this note or letter and unfolded the small piece of paper. I wondered who's it was and what it said those where the two main things I was wondering about. I bit my bottom lip slightly as I began reading it.

'Our friendship is strong I don't even know how to explain how much you mean to me.
Words cannot explain how much I really do love you and mean to me.
When I'm with you its as if nothing exist but me and you.

(Thanks so much for those who checked it out don't forget to share and vote!)