Chapter one •Just like any other day

I sighted to the sound of the birds chirping and to the sunlight that came shining through my room window. Not that it bothered me just after all I was still upset I thought that he was the one I was so wrong. Feeling like there wasn't anything else to be here for. I shook all of those thoughts away knowing that it was gonna be worth thinking about Zane. Just like many of my friends told me to forget about him and give myself the opportunity to love again.
I sat up on the edge of my bed and thought about so many things that had been on my mind. Maybe everyone was right Zane wasn't worth it. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I stripped my clothes off and got into the shower. Feeling that not so hot nor cold water hit my body. After a while that I was done I put my robe around myself and walked to my room. It was kinda a good thing that I was middle class cause to be honest I owned some nice clothes. Soon when I came across one of my outfits I change into that. Doing all of the morning things course that included doing my makeup. There wasn't anything else that I could rather be doing at the moment.
I walked downstairs and went into the living room. Flopping down on the couch just watching whatever was on the TV. I flipped through some channels finding something good to watch. No one was really home for my older brothers they where all out partying or who knows what else. After just thinking I heard someone knocking on the door. I stood up and walked over seeing that it was Sodapop and Steve. It wasn't anything new at all cause well there like close friends of mine. "Hey", I said softly. Seeing them both smile "Hey so maybe you won't feel so alone if you came with us to work you could hang out at the DX?", suggested Sodapop. That didn't sound like such a bad idea. I nodded slightly and closed the door .
The walk to the DX was just about Soda telling me that Zane wasn't worth it and how I was all of those kinds of things. It was rather sweet that he was being such a sweetheart I felt bad for what Sandy did to him. Soon when I notices that we where at the DX I walked inside with them. Of course knowing that both greaser and socs girls would come around to flirt with Soda. I didn't really do much around there other than talk to the guys when they had like quick breaks.