Chapter nineteen: Surprise visitor

Niall's POV:

I wake up and realise that I am leaving today for the XFactor! My audition isn't till tomorrow so I have to leave today. Once I am all ready I head downstairs and find Greg trying to flirt with Emma. I chuckle lightly to myself. As soon as Emma sees me she runs towards me and hugs me. Greg looks so angry. I hug her back.

"What was that for?", I ask her.

"A goodbye and good luck hug", she says.

"Awww thanks", I say.

"And I got you these", she says handing me a box.

I open up the lid and find a couple of packets of throat lozenges.

"Just in case your voice starts to go all funny", she adds.

"Thanks. Last thing I want is to loose my voice", I say.

"Niall. Its nearly time to go", says Dad.

"I have to go now Emma so", I was cut off by her hugging me again.

"I am going to miss you so much", she says.

"I will miss you to Em. And remember to text and watch me", I say as she pulls away.

"Oh I will. Straight after school I will have my bum on that couch until you come on", she says.

"I will call you as soon as I can after the audition", I say.

"You better. I better be going to school now", she says already half out the door.

"Wait Emma. Wear this so it reminds you of me", I say handing her one of my Irish bracelets.

"Thanks. I will keep it on there until you come back", she says.

"Bye Emma", I say.

"Bye Niall. I wish you the best of luck", she says already out at the letterbox giving me the thumbs up.

A/N: There's the chapter. Thanks for all the views and vote if you liked this chapter!!!

-directioner32111