Chapter eleven: Spill the beans!!!

Another quick note, thanks so much for 85 views!!!

Niall's POV:

I get up, do my normal routine and go and knock on Emma's door.

"Hi Niall", her mum says.

"Hi, is Emma ready to catch the bus?", I ask her.

"I am so sorry Niall but Emma is not feeling 100% okay today. I think she has come down with the flu or something", she says and I try not to look disappointed.

"Okay, tell her to get well soon. Do you want me to come over this afternoon to catch her up on anything?", I ask her.

"That would be lovely. Come over when you get off the bus", she says.

"See you then", I say as she shuts the door.

I think that I should probably buy some chocolates before the afternoon bus comes but my #1 priority is that I need to talk to Brad and Vinny.

-------------------------------------

Once the bus is finally here I get on and sit in a seat in front of Brad and Vinny. Then I hear Ashley's annoying voice.

"Niall, where is your girlfriend today?", she asks me.

"I don't have a girlfriend", I tell her.

"Oh, so the position is open?", she asks while twirling her hair.

"Yes, its just not open to you", I say and I can hear Brad and Vinny laughing at my amazing comeback. She just stomped off in a huff.

"Oh guys?", I ask them.

"Yeah", they reply.

"I need to talk to you guys about something at lunch", I tell him.

"Why can't you tell us now?", they asked me.

"Because I don't want the whole bus to know", I whisper.

"Oh yeah haha haha", they giggled. Sometimes they can be quite dumb I think to myself.

-----------------------------------

Most of the day rolled by pretty fast. It was lunch already and Vinny, Brad and I were sitting down eating our lunch. I decided to bring up the subject of Emma.

"So, Emma came around to my house yesterday", I started before they butted in.

"Wait. Is this what you wanted to tell us?", they asked me.

"Yes", I say.

"Okay carry on", they say.

"Oh, so she came around for a study session so we could work on science together. After she left my brother, Greg said that she was hot. Now I sort of felt jealous. Do you know what that means?", I ask them.

"I think you have a crush on her", Vinny says.

"I mean she is one of the hottest girls in school and I don't see why she doesn't have lining up for her left, right and centre. Don't worry though, she is all yours. It is just a shame that she doesn't get treated very nicely from Ashley", Brad says.

"And I really miss her. When I knocked on her door this morning and her mum said that she wouldn't be at school today, I was so guttered. I just can't wait for this afternoon when I get to see her again so I can catch her up on her homework and stuff", I blurt out.

"You definitely like her", says Brad.

"Yes and we will investigate and see if she like you and let you know. We won't make it too obvious though", says Vinny.

"Thanks guys. You are the best", I tell them.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed that chapter. Will update another one soon. Thanks so much for all of the views as well!!

-directioner32111