Waking up to the Reality

When I woke up I felt a horrible ache all over. My torso hurt, my nose smelled like dried blood and my arms were limp. I touched my hand and I felt a scar on it, I looked at my hand and I saw scars

What the bloody h-?

Then everything came crashing down,

It was November

I and the people around me were no longer safe

In a week I wouldn't be myself anymore

Snape had created the spell that almost costed me my life

Regulus was the only "Respectable" Black , he would become the Death Eater

Lily was a muggle-born, Voldemort was killing Muggle-borns

I then proceeded to sob quietly on my bed. I just sat there curled into a ball with silent tears going down my face, ignoring the pain that passed through my body

I guess I was going into depression and one of those Muggles mid-life crisis except I wasn't in my mid-life.

"Ms.Knight what are you doing!"Poppy asked frantically. I pulled the covers over my curled self.

"Please leave me alone madam Pomfrey"I said softly.

She sighed softly and I heard her walk away. I laid there curled up, while staring at the wall for Merlin- knows how many hours just waisting my sanity away. Finally, I heard some footsteps. I then heard Madam Pomfey.

"There she is, Ms.Knight hasn't moved since 11 o'clock this morning. she hasn't done anything but stayed curled up."She said softly.

"Ms.Knight"McGongall asked softly. I bit my lips to stop myself from crying.

"Ms.Knight, Alexandria. Do you want me to get James or Lily"She asked.

I let tears fall down. "J-James"I managed to say as I began to sob.

McGongall patted my back softly, as Madam Pomfrey ran to get James. I heard hurried footsteps and I knew that James was Here. He slowly walked over and softly pulled the cover off from my head.

I looked at his hazel eyes and saw the sadness and slight hope in his eyes.

"J-Jamie?"I asked quietly like a young child asking for their mother.

"Yea Allie, I'm here"He said softly. I smiled and curled up next to him, my hand holding his. He rubbed my back and I slowly fell asleep.

When I woke up James had left, I remembered that we had class. I sighed and went back to staring at the white walls.

I had no visitors until Friday, I started to believe that they had forgotten me. I also had almost gone insane, it felt like I was in Azkaban.

I was eating a cookie when the door opened, I peeked from under the blanket and saw it was Regulus. I felt my cheeks heat up, and I put my head back in the covers

I heard his footsteps and he sat on the bed and lightly touched me.

"Alex, are you awake?" He whispered. I peeked from my covers and nodded, he smiled and I felt a weird sensation in my stomach.

"I've missed you, so Severus said I should come and see you"He said and I noticed his cheeks were pinks.

"I've missed you to Regulus" I said and I softly put my hand over his. He smiled,and moved a piece of hair out of his face.

"I need you to tell me Alex, a-are you in danger?"He asked me. I froze, what would I say? I was tired of lieing..

So then I told him everything, everything about Voldemort's plans and what was going on with me. He looked shocked when I finished but then he hugged me. I tensed at the physical touch but then relaxed and hugged back.

I looked at him, his eye sparkling with...lust or was it love?. I felt myself leaning and gently our lips touched.I closed my eyes and felt his tongue slid across my lip for entrance. I parted my lips and I felt the heat rush up.

I was kissing Regulus Black..it felt so nice. His soft lips and he tasted like chocolate and pumpkin juice. I slowly pulled away and I looked down with red cheeks. I looked up and saw that his face was completely red.

"I've..I've wanted to do that for a while" Regulus admitted. I smiled shyly and gave him a small peck on the cheek.

"You should go to bed Allie, you look like you haven't slept in days.."He said in amusement when I pouted. He was about to get up when I grabbed his hand.

"Stay with me, atleast until I fall asleep"I blurted out and blushed when I realized what I said. He smiled.

"Always" He said and he held my hand. I layed down and he pet my hair as I slowly driffted to sleep. I smiled when i felt his lips on my forehead. I fell asleep slowly.

There was a rustling noise and I got out of bed. It was night time and Regulus had left. I grabbed my wand ready to fight. I stepped into the darkness. The door busted open and I backed away my wand at my side.0

"Expelliarmus!" A voice yelled and my want rolled out of my hand. I got on my knees and began to look for it. I crawled and bumped into something.

I looked up and saw the slimy face of none other than...Voldemort. I stared in horror and began to back away.

"You're time is up" He said and took out his wand. I let out a shriek that could be heard from miles away as the world became black..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey fans and/or people reading! I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. School just got out and I kind of went into a depressed state. I graduated :DDD. Lol I'll try to Update more, sorry its late. Bye!