Confrontation and a Secret Revealed

This is dedicated @KianaElizabeth7 for supporting the series, Rock on girl! :D

I ended up in the Room of Requiremet, not having a clue how I got there. All I could think about was the stupid incident I had created. I had shown just how powerful and this was bad, now I could see why Voldemort would need someone lke me. That thought brought shivers down my spine.

I sat on the couch and I sighed, these week was realy becoming a week of hell. I was so busy being depressed that I didn't hear the door open.

"Hey" Someone said and I looked up to see the face of none other than James Potter. I looked away, couldn't i be left alone?

Wait, If I asked for a room to be alone in, then how had he found me. "Because deep down you wanted someone to find you Alexandria" A voice in my head said.

"Look Alex," He said sitting next to me " i'm not very good at this but, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have blown up. Its totally okay for you to be friends with Sni-Snape. I love you Allie and I want to still be your best friend and cousin. I'm-"

I cut him off by hugging him and sobbing as he held me and pet my hair softly. I wanted to stop but there in James's arm, I felt safe and just let the tears out that I had been holding in for days. I fell asleep in his arms with a smile, knowing that for now, it would be okay.

James P.O.V

Alex ended up falling asleep in my arms and I smiled at how adorable she looked with that peaceful smile on her face. I wondered what was bothering her, I had only ever saw her cry once and that was when she was 7.

I carried her up to the common room to see Evans, Sirius and Remus. They looked up to see me carrying a smiling sleeping Alex Knight.

Evans smiled at me sincerely and I blushed but smiled down. Remus and Sirius came over.

"She looks so peaceful sleepin- wait she is sleeping right? I mean you didn't kill her did you. I-"

Remus smacked Sirius on the back of his head as Sirius yelped at the hit. "Of course she's asleep you idiot!"

"Well yeah I"m going to take her to my bed since I can't go up the stairs" I said as I went to my dorm and put my sleepping cousin on my bed.

Maybe saying sorry every once in a while wasn't SO bad.

Back to Alex P.O.V(The next few days)

After James apologized, I had to act as if nothing was wrong. I took part in the Maraudering that the teacher's sadly did not miss. I knew after my whole emotional breakdown that James was even more protective now.

I had finally gotten the chance to talk to Regulus who admitted to almost breaking into the Gryffindor tower since he was so worried. To admit I did miss that grey eyed goofball, which I told him. I also talked to Sev who yet again was tutoring me in potions.

"Okay what are the ingrediants for a simple dreamless potion" He asked yet again looking as if he could rip his hair out eventually.

"Umm.."I responded thinking about it and Sev groaned in frustration that I could not blame him for.

"Alexandria Knight we've been over this for atleast 30 minutes!" He said slightly loudly. I looked down, yeah i knew I wasn't putting in even 50% of effort into studying.

"I'm really sorry Sev, its just I'm not feeling well' I lied half-heartedly. I wasn't feeling good but I coud try.

"Yeah you've been all wierd lately, what's going on?'' He asked. I smiled fakely.

"Nothing!" I said while stretching my arms, he froze and I looked confused until I saw what he saw There in Severus sight was a healing bruise that my father had given me before September 1 and scars. My breath caught short. He had seen...

"Alex.." He said but I had already grabbed my stuff and ran out of the room. I hear someone call mmy name but i continued to run. I ended up in my sancutary the RoR where I sat on the couch.

He had seen.

He would know.

One of my secrets had been revealed...