why society why

oh my god why does society piss me off so much these days. like guys you don't even know how frustrated i am sometimes just when i listen to other people talking shit about this and that. society is bullshit, serious bullshit. it's constantly creating illusions, giving you the perfect idea of what we should all become; how we're supposed to look like, what we're supposed to love and even who we're supposed to love.

i'm starting to get sick of it.

if you don't have a thigh gap or collarbones, you're considered chubby or in some situations even fat. if you like spending some time alone, reading books and doing god knows what, you're suddenly a nerd that doesn't like people and is afraid of going out in public. if you're a girl that likes girls, or a boy that likes boys, you're considered sick, weird and not normal. if you're wearing different clothes from the people in ur school, all of them suddenly point fingers at u, talking shit behind ur back like ''look what she's wearing.'' if you're wearing black clothes, you're suddenly a goth, emo that cuts. if you listen to one direction or five seconds of summer, you're considered a horny twelve year-old fangirl.

i mean, why, society, just why?????

what is wrong with people these days?? 

i don't get it. i seriously don't get why can't people just leave it be, do their own shit, like what they like and be fine with it. why is that sooo hard?!

why is it so hard to accept the fact that gay people aren't sick. they don't have a disease and they're like 300% normal if you ask me. the only thing different is that boys like boys, and girls like girls, but that's not in any way sick. it's just a different point of view. but let me explain it like this; everyone likes someone, right? idk maybe you're into asian guys, or you like boys with blue eyes, or you're into black girls, or blonde girls. that's the same with gay people; boys are into boys and girls are into girls. simple as that. there's nothing wrong about it. why can't people just accept that? 

why keep hurting them, why keep harassing them? it does nothing good. it just drives them down the empty road, where they end up hurting themselves or even worse!!

why is it so hard to accept the fact that maybe, and just maybe, somebody wears black clothes because i don't know, they just like the color black?!!??????? or that somebody who doesn't have a thigh gap isn't fat!!! they're born like that hello. you can't change your gens because you're born with bones and thighs that are close to each other (that sounds weird lol, hey you're thighs are friends not neighbors. idk what im saying please ignore this thank u) 

i seriously don't know why can't people just leave it be.

like hey, he likes boys. that's great. or hey, she's wearing black clothes that's awesome, or she listens to one direction, that's cool.

wHY CANT IT BE LIKE THATTTT. why can't people accept the fact that we're not the same. we're all different and that's perfect because if we were the same, this world would be not only boring, but it would collapse and be gone sooner than you can even imagine.

i seriously wish for people to start acting human. to actually show their humanity and be nice. if you don't support gay people, that's honestly 100% fine! but don't go around harassing them and hurting them, because that's really unnecessary. if you're not into one direction, that's fine too, i respect that so much, but there's no reason for you to talk shit about them or to tease people who listen to their music.

do you get my point here??

you don't have to listen to the same music, like the same people or be like others. you just have to respect the things surrounding you. respect it and be fine with it and after a while, you'll see how much of a difference that makes and how happier people will actually be.

that's all we need in live tbh, happiness and a big ass jar of nutella.

oh and unicorns too.

god i love unicorns. and everything that's pink. i'm such a girl wow.

i'm getting off topic here but can we talk about halsey, melanie martinez and troye sivan for releasing their new albums?????????? like damn, it's like i'm in heaven while listening to their songs. i downloaded all the albums illegally and im not even sorry lol. don't judge im poor af and my country doesn't have itunes (which is good cause i can use it as an excuse for not buying music on itunes *evil laugh*) also the neighborhood released a new song and how am i supposed to function when they all do that at the same time and school is starting tomorrow??? unfair.

anyway, remember to do good in this world. respect everyone else and their opinions and fetishes because trust me, you'll be rewarded. if not in this life, then in the after life.

love u

stay awesome