''big'' accounts

buenos dias muchachos! long time no see, eh? been quiet busy, y'know, traveling, doing homework, helping people. lol jk i've been at home doing, well, nothing???

*clears throat* i apologize.

school's been literally a living hell but now it's finally over yaaay *opens a bottle of champagne but doesn't drink it because not old enough lol*

anyway, now that summer's finally here, i'm happy to be here with all of you and share my irrelevant and annoying thoughts hehe.

what i've noticed on here, which isn't actually a positive thing, is that many, so called big accounts are turning selfish, mean and most important, egoistic.

now i'm NOT saying that ALL the big accounts are like that, cause some of them are actually really nice.

but at least 70% of them are acting like they're better than anyone; they're not answering to people's messages which can sometimes make someone really sad bc hey i wanna get an advice from someone who's actually greater and better and then they be like ''lol no fuk u''

maybe some of them do get a lot of messages and don't have the time to reply to all of them but at least the messages u see on ur message board, right? why is it so hard to reply? even if it's just you saying you like their stories or their account.

second of all, the number of people they follow. i'm not saying that it's bad for you to follow 20 or 30 people, maybe you just wanna have specific people on ur feed and u like their stories/accounts, who knows? but what makes me laugh is when i see an account that follows 0 people. like, seriously? why? and the fact that those accounts have their own little cliques!1!1 i don't know why but that bothers me so much.

now, i'm not trying to be stereotypical here, saying that big accounts are always mean and stuff. what i'm trying to say is that this site turned into something it shouldn't be. wattpad was always about reading, getting to know new genres and new stories, not about who has a larger amount of followers.

now ur probably thinking ''but hey you're famous too cuz u have 2k followers!1!1''

no, i'm not famous. never considered myself as someone who is ''famous'' on wattpad. the number of followers is just a number, it doesn't matter.

what matters is the people you can interact with, share your stories and thoughts with. learning something new, experience something different is what matters! we're all still human and still learning. but damn, some of us need to grow up at some point, including me as well.

i just hope that this site can go back to what it was before.

oh and btw, if i'm ever mean to you or if i don't reply to ur messages, please slap me hard and bring me back to reality.

stay awesome

love you