Chapter 3:The Girl with her number

I walked inside the room looking at the walls. I sighed and sat down just now realizing how tired I was. They mainly stayed away from me after my little show if insanity. I smiled at the memory of the fresh blood covering my clothing. Now it was just dried blood. I sighed as I leaned against the wall. My heart beat slow yet fast. Kurapika picked a book off the wall and started to read. Killua and Gon practiced things. The hours past by slow but I never moved from my spot against the wall. I realized I could exercise my aura so it let it go while sitting to see how long I could keep up at it. More hours passed by and they still couldn't see what I was doing. Finally the day came and our hours were nearly up. It was one hour until the doors would open. I finally stood up semi weak from holding my aura for that long. I ceased my aura and room slightly changed. The door changed green and we walked out. We followed the path again. We stopped at two doors. The intercom came on.

"There are two doors one is only 4 minutes. The other will take 10 hours. If you choose the short path two people must be chained up before the door opens,"He said. I nodded and grabbed an axe off the shelves and threw it at the short door. It went in. I smiled. I pulled out a leaf and and cut a circle through the door. I sighed and spinned before kicking it hard. Me cutting through that took and hour them watching me in interest. The circle fell out. I returned the leaf to my holster.

"Coming?"I questioned as I walked through the circle then continued to walk. They followed me through still silent in shock.  A guy walked in front of me. He wore black cloak and had an eye patch. He had a sword dangling in his hand. He reeked of a nen user. I smiled a challenge.

"Finally someone who can actually fight me and hold their own,"I said smugly. I pulled off my wreath and handed it to Kurapika.

"Hold that for me will you,"I asked as I walked foreword to face the opponent. Swords came from behind him and surrounded me. My aura flared and I pulled out a leaf. He looked at me probably thinking what was I going to do with a leaf. I smiled at his reaction.

"What are you to do with those princess,"He smiled not even flinching at my aura but he could tell very well I was stronger than him, and with that there was fear in his voice. I smiled evilly my eyes wild. I pulled out more leaves.

"Pick which leaf,"I said holding them like a fan. He laughed at me. I threw a leaf and it went right past him cutting his ear off.

"Oopsies.... That was a warning shot now pick,"I scolded my face changing sinister. He held his bleeding ear and scowled. He walked up and pointed at one. It was the same one a killed the other guy with. I smiled. It was still slightly covered in his blood.

"Ah good choice,"I threw the leaf in his neck with out hesitation. Blood spurted. I laughed and walked past him grabbing my leaf from his neck. I smiled.

"I thought you could use nen yet you were defenseless against my attack,"I said coldly at him my gaze piercing him. I walked past casually they followed behind me.

"Why couldn't you have killed him quickly now we only have 4 hours left!!!"He exclaimed. I shrugged my shoulders and sighed. We continued to walk but it took longer than two minutes. An hour passed by then another the another. We had less than 30 minutes left. I started to run them still silent following me. It was 30 second left and the door opened the door opened. I stepped out still covered in blood.

"Number 45 takes 21 place. Number 405 takes 22 place. Number 99 takes 23 place. Number 403 takes 24 place and 404 takes 25 place,"The announcements chimed. All the doors closed.

"Stage 3 has now been complete congratulations to those who made it to stage 4. Please walk through the door."The last door opened. Everyone stared at me covered in fresh blood. The ends of my hair covered in dripping blood. I walked out into the bright light. I looked around taking in every little detail about everyone. Wounds, weapons , number, looks, because who knows what could be next.

"Everyone please come and get a number from this box. You will get it in which the order you came. We will explain after you get your numbers. As saying Hisoka come and get your number,"The tower master said. He reached In and grabbed one but it was blank covered in plastic.

"Gidder Rucker,"They next said and he came up and picked one out. Everyone's number passed. Then they called my name I walked up eyeing Hisoka along the way. I grabbed my number and returned.

"You may pull off the plastic to reveal your number. You need this number o classify your target. Everyone has a tag so you need 6 points to pass this phase. Your own tag counts as 3 then your targets counts as 3. Other people's tags are worth one point saying you can't find your opponent you can three other tags. Are we clear?"He explained. Everyone nodded. We all boarded the boat. I looked at my number. It said 53. I immediately knew who it was. It was the Pokkle kid. The boy archer. I gripped it tight and threw the card over the side of the boat. They all stared at me in shock. I smiled.

"I have no use for it now so why should I keep it,"I smirked."And really Kenmi. I saw my number on your card. Good luck trying to get my badge."I looked over at him my eyes filled with blood lust. A couple stared at me wide eyed at how I saw it. I smirked because only 5 I didn't see the cards of. I know Gon has Hisoka. That should be very interesting. I walked past them and sat by Gon. I pulled off my badge and flicked it in the air. I caught it in a swift movement. I pinned it back onto my shirt. After a very silent boat ride we arrived at the island. Zevil Island! We were let out by which place we came.

"Number 45 please go,"She said.

"Good luck you guys don't get yourselves killed,"I said smiling. I walked off. I felt someone behind me and sighed but continued to walk. I needed to find my target Pokkle,
If not I would just kill some three idiots.

I looked up at the sky thinking of what to do to hunt him. He hunted himself which makes it harder. I sighed. I looked down from my tree. There in the grassy plains he was hunting. I got myself into a leaping position.  As soon as he released his arrow I jumped from the tree tackling him. I pinned him down easily. He relied purely on his bow half the time. I mean he did have some Physical strength but I had been training for years so my strength out matched his.

"Hello,"I said in a whisper,"Looks like you were too easy." I took his pin got up and walked off. He shoot an arrow at me. I quickly pulled a leaf and cut it in half.

"If you didn't know this but there are only 2 people who rival Hisoka in this stupid game. Me and Gidder Rucker,"I said walking off leaving him in shock. I smiled because I saw Gon In a tree watching me. I walked away into the underbrush then jumped into a tree. I hid in the foliage half the time staying out of sight. I went by the stream to see if I could catch anything for food. I mean I can last a good amount of time without food but I had already lasted 4 days without it. I looked upstream and saw Gon. He was using his fishing rod and practicing his hunting skills. I sat down and sighed and watched him. I was very visible. It was just a matter of time before he saw me. When it finally became night and he was sleeping I got up and walked over to him. He was a deep sleeper. I smiled then picked up his fishing rod. I fished out some food and created a pile for him. I placed his fishing rod back.

********************

I'm SOOOOO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT THIS LONG!! It's not as long as I would have liked it but I thought you guys deserved me to post something.  Again so sorry idk how long it will take for me to type the next chapter honestly I've been so busy with my other stories and school and stuff I honestly still haven't finished HxH. I'm on the Chimera Ant arch so Shhhhh no spoils ok!!!!  ANYWAYS

********Like*************
***********Vote*************
***************Follow**********
*******************Comment******