Chapter 1: The Girl With the Flowers

I firmly pressed down my Laurel wreath onto my head. The leaves becoming tangled in my light pink hair. The colors do run in the family. My hair lightly resting on my shoulders. My brother stood in his outfit next me with a smug smile on his face. I wore blue jeans and green lose shirt. Strapped around my leg was a holster but it was simply a holster that was filled to the brim with leaves. Both of my legs had them. Hisoka had taught me how to Manipulate them. I quickly had realized I was a manipulator. Hisoka was my ultimate goal to be like. I was strong and fast. Trained by you guested it Hisoka. I had lost contact with him for a while when I heard he was heading here I quickly followed happy for the reunion. He was happy to see me but claimed he would not help me unless necessary to utmost. He leaned against the wall and the doors opened revealing to a large tunnel we walked out. A small man handed us two buttons. His said 44 mine said 45.

"Do not lose these,"The green man stated with a smile. With no words he placed it on his chest I did the same. We waited a long time. I watched as more and more people piled in. I made some leaves float in my hand. I made them hard enough to slice and threw it in Hisoka's Direction. Without looking he caught.

"Am I ever going to surprise you Hisoka,"I asked with a sigh.

"Possibly Hikari,"He said with a smile. I sighed and made the leave float back towards me but he grabbed it and threw it back at me. I quickly Cartwheeled out of the way. I saw people eyeing us. I was smiling like a mad man. Hisoka turned and walked off.  I walked towards the back to watch the elevator. I had jumped up and sat on the pipe. I laughed as people tried to get up there. In a quick movement Hisoka was right next to me. He started making a card tower right next to me. I hung upside down for a while. Then while Hisoka was putting the last cards on I Pushed a card and they all Fell. I giggled as a boy white hair a skate board walked through. I knew him... He was Killua. An assassin. Hisoka smiled as he saw me react to him. He started to remake his card tower. I hung upside down inspecting him then I dropped they moved out of my way as I landed. I strided over to Killua. He turned to look at me. I was slightly taller than him.

"Hello I'm Hikari,"I beamed holding my hand out to shake.

"Killua,"He replied taking it.

"Are you a rookie too??"I asked.

"Yeah but I'm doing this for fun,"He replied.

"Oh,"I said the my smiled piped back up,"Good luck !!"

"He doesn't look dangerous,"I thought. I knew he watched me as I jumped up my hands latching onto the pipe as I pulled myself up. I hung upside down and threw a leaf into The elevator door. Hisoka hopped down and walked around. I collapsed his tower and tried to rebuild it. I spent the entire time trying to do it. I saw the rookie crusher give the drinks to the rookie's. The elevator door opened. In came a tall man, a boy about my age a Teenager. I saw the rookie crusher again introduce himself. I laughed and threw Hisoka his cards. I jumped down and walked towards them. Tonpa looked at me. I smiled. I held up a small leaf and turned it into flowers. I put a flower in my hair then my smile faded.

"Tonpa be nice to them,"My aura changed as I used my manipulation powers on him. He looked frozen in fear. I smiled and he backed off.

"Hello,"I said stepping in where he was. The tall man had a look of surprise on his face.

"Hi I'm Gon,"The boy shorter than me said with a smile.

"Hikari,"I smiled,"Is this your first time?"

"Yeah what about you,"He asked with a smile.

"Yeah I just know him because my brother told me about him,"I said smiling. I turned and saw Hisoka. Someone bumped into him. And their arms turned to rose petals. I giggled.