Chapter 2:The Girl Covered in Blood

We walked around the ship an found the gym. Inside was the chairman of the board. The Chairman stood a ball on his finger twirling.

"Oh hello,"He said with a cheerful smile,"Want to play a game?"

"Depends,"I claimed.

"Sure,"Gon exclaimed immediately.

"I guess I'll play,"Killua claimed. I sighed.

"Sure,"I muttered.

"Ok all you have too do is get the ball away from me.

"I'll go first,"Killua said taking off his shoes. He slowly walked around him. It seemed that more of him formed a bunch of different Hims. He tried and missed. He tried over and over but got nothing. I smiled as I watched Gon got up to try. He couldn't get it either. I had held my aura in and I had mastered being able to control it to the point where it felt like I had none. In one movement the ball was spinning on my finger. The chairman looked at me in surprise. I smiled.

"You didn't say I couldn't use my nen,"I giggled. He sighed and agreed. Both Killua and Gon wanted the ball from me now I laughed as I dodged every throw they tried. Finally I gave it back to the chairman.

"Have fun I'm going to go walk around,"I said throwing the ball to him my boots tapping on the floor. I walked out and ran into Kurapika.

"Oh hey Kurapika,"I said shyly.

"Hey,"He said in his usual tone,"I'm um going to eat want to come."

"Oh uh yeah sure,"I said my cheeks slightly burning I could tell I was blushing. I looked away not wanting him to see me blushing. Why did I feel this way. What even was this. I had only met him I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't be feeling what ever it was I was feeling. We walked into where the food was everyone was chatting. I saw Hisoka sitting right next to this other weird pin guy. I grabbed an apple a apple and sat down.

"So I never got your age,"I said biting into the apple.

"Same. I'm 17 you?"He asked.

"16,"I claimed. We are in silence not much to talk about.

"What do you think will be tested next round,"I asked.

"Hard to say it could be Strength or fighting skills,"He guessed. A guy walked up to me. He looked drunk and stumbled. 

"Hey Hottie,"He slurred. I cringed in disgust because he was probably way older than me.

"Uh no go away,"I said shooing him.

"Oh a feisty kitty,"He said stumbling. After that the next the thing I knew he was pinned to the wall with cards. Hisoka was shuffling them. They had all looked over to him. He knew I could take care of my self. I pointed at him and the corner. He nodded telling I was mad. We stalked over there.

Kurapika's OC

I watched in interest as she walked over to the corner. Hisoka not far behind. They were talking and she was mad. Hisoka had a smug smile on his face. I started to walk out but I did it slowly to hear their conversation. I knew it was wrong but I just wanted to hear.

"Hisoka you know I can defend myself you taught me. I even got money for you. I've been taught by Illumi and just your just looking for a worthy opponent...."She said in rage.

"Yes but if was fun to see the look on his face, besides I have to protect my little sister,"He claimed smugly.

"Ugh I know ok just I can handle my self,"She replied. I walked past them and into the hallway. She came out mad storming down the hallway. Then the realization hit me. She was that lunatics sister.